Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what is it worth

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  AJ100 
#1 ·
I'm looking at a browning special trap 32 inch . They are going to reblue it .The lever is still to the right adjustable comb wood is nice.They are asking $1300.00

#9 ·
Hey Nailer if you want to learn how to take the stock off the Browning let me know, seriously though ( about the Gold Inlays on the browning ) I have done Many many guns of my own and many more for Friends with a Gold replacement Kit that is available fron Brownells called Bonanza Gold it is very simple to Use, probaly Barrock A-BOMB-A could do it, it comes with simple instructions and consist of only 3 parts a cleaner ( which is also a sealer ) and a liquid base and a container of Gold dust, the only thing you have to do when you order it is -- order extra cleaner, the amount that comes with the kit is never enough, I always run out of it and still have a lot of the other two elements left, I have done guns for friends 25 years ago and the gold inlays still look good, just make sure that if you use it only put it into the recesses that you want it in because it is do fine that it will get into any amall crackes or places that you may not want it, that is another reason to have extra cleaner to clean it off of where you dont want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.