1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is it about SOME people from Oregon???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by handlepuller, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Maybe lack of sunlight?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Living next door to Commiefornia.

HM

3. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

IMO everybody living west of the continental divide acts kind'a weird.

John C. Saubak

eastern Montana

4. starship

starship TS Member

Ducks has it right.
    You're welcome to come visit but just don't stay.

BTW, it's over 60 degrees in Portland today. Had a great time shooting some trap at lunch and talked with a couple of nice guys (they were probably visiting from out of state).

Chuck

5. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

You do not have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Mike

6. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

30 yrs ago I met a medical student that was going to OSU to become a surgeon.

He and his wife were from Eugene and she was quite a joker.

When they would tell people where they were from they would often get.... Oh, I always wanted to move out there.

Her reply was, If you have lived here long dont, Youll Rust.

Regards Gerald

7. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Lack of daylight, rain, more Democrats than should be allowed, Portland, Eugene. Washington, Multnoma Counties. To many illegal Mexicans, to many Californians to many gill netters, to many Democrats to many Democrats. To many Portlanders. To many Democrats. To many Ducks and not enough Beavers. Way to many bicylists. To many Sea Lions. To many house cats and lap dogs. to many snow boarders. Not enough red necks. To many gay couples.
    Just to name a few things that are the matter with real Oregonians. Post-2

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    We shoot every third Californian who crosses the border on I-5.<br>
    <br>
    Two just passed.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    Yeah, there are a lot of reasons we're so cranky here. Many have been mentioned above. The main problem is "the Valley". This refers to the Willamette Valley, through which the Willamette River runs. (Willamette rhymes with dammit, say it right or get run back to California on a rail). This valley is roughly 40 miles wide and 120 miles long. And it's FULL of liberals, Demoncraps, anarchists, greenies, ELFs, ARFs, hippies and liberal yuppie verminskum. And they keep infiltrating from Commiefornia, plus they are prolific at popping out their little liberal larvae.<br>
    <br>This roughly 4800 square mile area has enough liberal airheads, er, voters, that it balances (or worse) the rest of the state, which is 98,000 square miles.<br>
    <br>
    This is why normal Oregonians don't like Valley Folk. Unfortunately, that's where the jobs are, because the Valley Folk have managed to shut down the timber industry in the rest of the state, leaving many new ghost towns and putting many areas into a state of depression.<br>
    <br>
    Not a week goes by that some liberal idiot doesn't come up with some new oppression for law-abiding citizens. New taxes, new regulations, new bans, more red tape, less acountability for government, more entitlements, yadda yadda yadda ad nauseum ad infinitum.<br>
    <br>

9. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

That started in the late 60's with the Hippie Colonies through the mid 70's, Rash influx from Orange and LA Co. Very few Native Oregonians in the Willamette valley now. I don't guess I would recognize it today, been 34 years ago that I left. I sure miss the Hunting and fishing, some of the best I was ever around. J.Woolsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.