1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is happening at the Hoppie Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by white rattler, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

Who are the big guns?
    How many squads?
    How is the weather?
    How much money in the special event?
    I am sorry to have had to miss it. Trevor Dawe

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

come on people speak to us. Trevor Dawe.

3. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

You mean you don't wanna hear about the big guns at Edmonton ? Your presence was missed at the City of Champions as well.

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Trevor....you didn't miss much....Mother nature was there in force.
    I do know that the scores were all down...mine included. The 200 dbls was won with a shootoff by Stringer. They had 194's and that was a great score. The singles shootoffs in Dbl A were won in one box the first night. Brian Sipe won that over Bill Camus. I don't recall all the classes. I was busy helping on the shootoffs. Second night I don't think they even had a AA class shootoff. I know Mike Stears was one of them and I think it was a forfeit.
    The most fun we had was watching the long yardage shootoff with Travis Iksic and Larry Zeigler and Crap....can't recall the other guy and Mike Rinard from Post 4. They went one box in the low light famous at the "zoo". Mike missed a couple and the other 3 went staight. They were really rolling. Travis managed to run the next 25 also and was long yardage. The 97's were won by Mark Vandewege (sp) Not sure who the other guy was....I was ref for Mark.
    Then today Mike Rinard ran a 98 on my squad in the "hole". I thought that was pretty good. I ended up shooting a 90 after starting with a couple of 21's. Stringer is still working on the Handicap aspect of his game.
    I left asap...as always when I shoot Missou this time of the year.
    We all missed your smiling face.
    Sorry I didn't get everyone listed. I didn't cashier the shoot and don't have all the scores.
    Maybe someone from Missou will chime in.
    Rick in Mt.

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Thanks Rick. I am going to shoot your state shoot and then stick around and shoot your zone. So I will see you soon. When will Great Falls have the program out? Trevor Dawe.

6. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Trevor,
    I have no idea. No longer in the loop. I will try and find out on Wed and PM you.

Rick

7. skeezix

skeezix Member

Some overall shoot results from the Missoulian

http://missoulian.com/sports/article_080056ae-5bf2-11df-9f65-001cc4c002e0.html

Also, thanks to all who came!

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.