1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is a MX14 barrel worth?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dednlost, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

0   0   0

What is a 32" ou ,trap rib, fixed choke, MX14 barrel in easily 95% unmolested condition worth? TIA

2. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the pictures, mine looks like the one in the middle but I can't read any prices.

3. coaching

coaching TS Member

0   0   0

It's worth what someone is willing to pay. You must have some idea if you really want to sell it

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think I paid $2,000 for a 32" O/U with Briley tubes and Pro-Ported in new condition.

The picture above that MIA listed does not show the MX14 barrel, but the look similar, non-adjustable rib.

[​IMG]

You could get $2500. It's shown with the Schanble forearm, so I'm thinking it may not be an MX14. The MX14 is only a trap model and was never sold with this type of forearm.

More, of course, if the wood and forearm metal comes with it as shown.

I could be wrong, but don't think so.

Whiz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.