1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is a fair price for an Ithaca SKB Trap Gun?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by art g, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. art g

art g Member

Have a friend who needs me to buy him out of his all original Ithaca SKB Model 600. I want to be fair to him but will need to turn around and post the gun for sale here as I shoot a Beretta 682. Anyway, the Ithaca has 30" barrels choked IM and Full, original varnish and blue (receiver is blue not silver), monte carlo stock, very low round count, locks up tight. I test fired the gun and it shoots great. Excellent fit and finish as well. Would want to post it here for sale at a price that would move it quickly yet is reasonable to all concerned. Thank you in advance for your suggestions. Art G.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The older 600 is obsolete, and parts will have to come from Western Gun Parts in Canada. I have heard there is a domestic supplier of parts and service, but do not have the name.

Best offer to sell it for your friend.

3. art g

art g Member

4. rifle guy

rifle guy TS Member

most of the Ithaca/ SKB model 600's on gun broker had reserves of 800-950 dollars.

hope this helps...

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I dont think they will sell at 800, regardless of what someone puts as a reserve

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

$500.00-$600.00
    steve balistreri

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

800.00 is a steep price. Most I have seem go for 550.00 to 650.00 I would say 600.00 is about about average. Not trying to rain on anybody's parade. That just seems to be what the market will bear.

8. art g

art g Member

Excellent information and I appreciate it. Thanks! Art G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.