1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What is a BT-100+ and is $1250 a good price

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goatskin, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

It is lightly shot & good shape, with little rack-rash: 32", CT, ported, adj high rib, unaltered Browning stock & Browning recoil-tamer.

no case, no tools, no papers.

Bob

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Bob--Sounds like a pretty good price to me. I'd actually have to see it and check it out but they go for more than that on average. I sold the last one i had for $1800 and it wasn't mint by any means. The part that i question is where you said adjustable rib. Are you sure its not a BT-99 Plus? Most BT-100's are fixed high rib. Also, what finish is on the gun? Is it high gloss, SS or black matte?--Matt

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Bob--After reading again and seeing you said BT-100 PLUS, i've personally never heard of that animal. Some of these guys would know before i would. I think its probably either a plain BT-100 or its one of the BT-99 models. They made a BT-99, BT-99 PLUS, BT-99 MAX BT-99 AR but as far as the 100 goes i wasn't aware of the PLUS model. Sorry i didn't read better before opening my mouth.---Matt

4. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

The 100 has a fixed rib, the 99 plus has an adjustable rib and comb, with a recoil device . I have had a few,the 99 plus is a good buy if its not wore out.
    Joe

5. Strait Shooter

Strait Shooter Member

Does it have a drop out trigger ? If not it's not a BT-100.

6. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

1250 Is about avg for 32" around me. Not a steal but a good price for a BT100, which is a great gun. I believe you are describing a 99+ though. The browning recoil tamer came on those, not 100's. Also a great gun.

7. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

I think it might be a 99+, too. This is for a friend, and I told him that *EYE* didn't know nuttin' abt no Brownings, but I DID know people who do.

I hate being so ignorant, but, fortunately, ignorance is curable.

Bob

8. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I don't get it. If someone wants to sell a gun why don't the post some pic's of it. This way there would be no question on whats for sale.
    If you don't know how to post some photos of the gun just ask. I'm sure someone will post them for you.

9. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Figuring out how to transfer pictures from a camera to a computer to an email or to TS.com seems a little more complicated than I care to deal with...frustration factor is 'way up there. My camera instruction booklet is virtually no help...it assumes you know the jargon and leaves out necessary steps. Regards, Ed

10. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

A member of our club has Bt100 with adj. rib that I looked at but dont recall what it has for recoil.

Price is average.

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.