1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What if 20 Million Illegals Vacated America?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Zero the Clown is threatening to cut off your Social Security, yet he ignores the billions and billions of dollars illegal aliens are costing us both in government expenditures and loss of tax revenue.

2. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

"I Have A Dream.."...!!!!!!!!!!

3. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

He has run over the unions and now threatens social security and I still bet those groups will vote for him again.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

They will.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

20 million Illegals is a good start......

Followed by: __________________________________________(name your own).

Curt

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

You know if this question were put to the Native Americans, we would all be outta here.

7. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

If 20 million illegals vacated who would cut your lawns, pick the crops and all the other jobs that no one else wants to do?

Eric

8. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I didn't see George Bush II trying to do anything about the illegals when he was in office. I hoped George and the Republican lawmakers would push for it but all he did was kiss the rear end of the Mexican president. When did the Republican Party politicians have their mass castration? They are/were our only hope against the space cadet Democratic Party. Both parties are "leading" the country to ruin.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Who did all this work before the illegals took over?

AMERICAN'S thats WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it and kick them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

10. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

He's going to do nothing about this because Latinos are going to get him a second term. When a governor of a border state begs and pleads with the Feds to come enforce US immigration policy and is ignored then sued for creating a mirror law they can enforce on their own; and when our Secretary of State stands on a podium in a South American country and apologizes for the horrid actions of the same governor and states that the Feds are going to sue and stop this action....... where do you think it's headed?

Yes,if we moved the illegals out we couldn't get crops in, get houses built, food prepared, or hotels cleaned. Not because there aren't enough US citizens to do it, but because US citizens won't do it. I just had a new roof put on my house. All Mexican crew and those guys worked their asses off. None of them over 30 years old - steep, hot, dangerous damn work. It would shock me to see any group of Americans of that age work like that. Can't blame a contractor for hiring people who want to work and show up every day. Letting them have welfare, medical care and allowing or forcing our schools and businesses to do business in their lanquage is the huge mistake.

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Eric--Nobody cuts my lawn and picks my crops now but me and my family. That would be a nonissue at my house.

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Who would do the work? That is a piss poor excuse to get cheap labor.

If you even tried to look you would see there are still some Americans doing this work. The difference is the illegals will do it cheaper and those who use their labor (the illegals) should be charged with treason.

13. Brian in Oregon

<i>"If 20 million illegals vacated who would cut your lawns, pick the crops and all the other jobs that no one else wants to do?"</i>

Lazy American teenagers who are getting fat sitting on the sofa playing video games.

When I was a kid I mowed lawns and picked strawberries to earn pocket money.

Employers hiring illegals should be severely fined, and repeat offenders should be jailed. The rest of society is subsidizing their cheap labor to the tune of billions of dollars in entitlements and lost tax revenue.

14. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Fort Worth would hum like a ten penny finishing nail hit with a greasy ball-peen hammer. Many of the local sale flyers are in spanish with english written underneath so small it takes a magnifier to read it. Many, many here speak NO english. Not hard to identify the illegals here.

milt

15. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

All together now. Let's all singt "Oh Happy Day!"

16. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I wouldn't be able to get a good Chimichanga or good Chinese food. It cracks me up to see that in many Chinese restaurants, Mexican folks are the cooks.

Mmmmmm . . . authentic chinese food. I bet they slip the chipoltle in it.

John

17. Brian in Oregon

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California.

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government
    sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?

If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens...
    You are part of the problem!

It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!

18. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

WOW!!!! Now that puts it in a way everybody should be able to understand. Sad really really sad.

19. C23D

C23D TS Member

Damn, I'm glad I'm not Joe Legal or I'd never be able to afford shooting.

20. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Brian, you hit the nail right on the head and are correct on all the above. You forgot one important item though???? Joe Illegal still has a job!!! and Joe legel was laid off last year!!! and his unemployment is about to run out and he may lose his home before he can find another job before the year is out!!! It is going to take awhile before const. comes back and what is Joe legal going to do since he has no other job skills??? Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.