1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What has changed...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sernv99, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

sounds like you would be better off submitting an application to the KKK...this statement you make really takes the cake:

"Sometimes when I go to the store as I move aisle to aisle languages other then English are prevalent French, German, Spanish, Chinese and others. So much so that I feel uneasy and I want to hear English. Is this where our tax dollars are going?"

ummm, is there a law against people speaking different languages in this country? And how are US taxpayer dollars related to people you hear speaking another language in the supermarket? LOL

2. shelly

shelly TS Member

99 is too busy carrying water for Obummer to think for himself. Rumor has it that he got an "ear job" to make himself look more like his hero.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The 1st time I ever seen a food stamp was in 1972, I was in a food market checking out and a lady with an accent in front of me presented them to pay. I felt sorry for the woman although she had nice clothes on and I caught up to her in the parking lot putting her groceries in her 1972 Oldsmobile car. At first it took me awhile to figure out how she could drive a new car and get free food while I could only afford to drive a 1964 Ford Fairlane and had to pay cash for my food. Back then they were bringing in Russian dissidents and giving them financial support.

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

A couple of generations ago it wasn't uncommon to hear Norwegian spoken on the sidewalks and cafes of most any of the towns around here (northeast Montana, northwest North Dakota) and most of the older folks in the Mennonite community just south of here spoke fluent German and I suspect it is/was the same in most any community of emigrants but the younger generations were expected to learn English as that was the "AMERICAN" language. I suspect -->THAT's what has changed?

John C. Saubak

5. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

you suffer from a condition called Xenophobia, for whatever reason.....did you suffer this condition before Obama got elected? LOL Maybe you suffered from it during the Clinton years? Did it subside during W's two terms in office....I hope you are not wide awake at night, cowering under the covers, being paranoid about hearing people speak different languages in the supermarket....

6. TOOLMAKER 251

99,Now that I think of it you might be an offspring of one of those communists dissidents they let into this country 40 years ago. Were you out in Wis. this past week cheering on your comrads?

7. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

"Waiting you were for me", LOL, that sounds like something Yoda (from Star Wars) would say. Did anybody else think that phrase sounded like a Yoda statement?

I had a good chuckle.

John

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

99 has to be one of those moronic hair puppies who learned it all from the affirmative action, "we are the world", Kumbayah" bullshit handbooks of the 70's.

How it was:

Immigrants came to America and filled out their papers. They went to classes, and learned the English language. They could name all the states and capitols, and the presidents. They knew what the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of rights were.

When they knew enough about America, they were granted citizenship.

They were our fathers, uncles, cousins.

They worked for what they got. No one gave them food stamps, housing allowances, or any of the other puke entitlements of today.

I used to read about them in grade school every week when the Weekly Reader was passed out.

What has changed is a bunch of selfish bastards have grabbed the wheel in this country and they are trying to put us in the ditch, thinking they can make a prettier vehicle for themselves.

Anything worth while is worth working for, and that includes being an American.

HM

9. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

"How it was:

Immigrants came to America and filled out their papers. They went to classes, and learned the English language. They could name all the states and capitols, and the presidents. They knew what the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of rights were."

Halfbrain: so what you are saying is that immigrants today, when applying for citizenship, do not have to take a citizenship test, in English, in a testing room, in front of INS personnel, without any assistance from anyone in the room? Hmmm, when did they change the rules on that, just last week? LOL Keep bullshitting yourself. Your lack of self-confidence shows a lot in your posts :)

rbrainless: how did you sleep last night? Hiding under the covers, thinking about what you heard in the supermarket, all those people speaking different languages? hahaha

10. TOOLMAKER 251

99, what has changed is your halfbreed president is losing support by the swing voters every hour. Now they must resort to giving the illegal people who entered this country citizenship to gain votes. So the only way to further the communist cause for the halfbreed and other marxist like yourself is to give them citizenship. In 2013 communists like you and your friends will disappear from TS.com

11. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

What is the definition of "dark side" because that is a very broad term and subject to multiple interpretations? Are you trying to play the Jedi mind trick on me? :)

John

12. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

what rpeerless is really trying to say:

well I better stock up on food and ammo and barricade myself in my house cuz they are gonna come for me!!! I better make sure I raise that Nazi flag outside my house cuz I don't want the lynch mob to mistake my house for one of them seedy lookin' foreigners' houses!!!...dang, what is this world a comin' to when the only thing I see white these days are my bedsheets...and even then those are polluted with brown stains from $hittin' myself at night, afraid of them foreigners trying to take over the U.S. of A....

13. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How much "change" do you think she carries in her handbag?

14. shelly

shelly TS Member

Think of 99 as a fine wine- just keep him in a dark place and ignore him.

15. over/under

over/under Member

Still hoping to see change. Don't blame me I voted for Palin LOL.

16. TOOLMAKER 251

99, along with your white sheets on the line are your underwear with the skid marks on them, because your full of excrement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.