1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What happens when you question a congressman

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Sure is a tough guy,,,,a citizen just asked about your support of hussein....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_oqIP9yagkQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_oqIP9yagkQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I would think our Congressman has served this district a term or three too long. Immediate resignition is in order. His actions were way over the top and no apology can right the stupid act. Assault charges should be filed. Shame on you Bob Etheridge, I wonder if it would have happened, had it been a full grown Man instead of that frail looking student? I seriously doubt it. Let's send him back to Lillington for good. He's not what I want North Carolina, and certainly not my district represented by. Disgracefull incident to say the least. J.W.

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

They love the fame, money and power that comes from working for the people. It is the people they don't like.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Why can't they try that with someone who would rear back and knock him on his ass, thats probably why they don't ... What a scumbag ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Renee Ellmers could use some financial support to send Bob Etheridge home!

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

That MF would get a knuckle sandwich if it was me. And if it was my kid he better have his health insurance paid up.

HM

7. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Life insurance.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

just look at the dems circling the wagons trying to protect him and BLAMING the kid and breitbart,,,,let's hear these dems justify his actions.....

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

That pot-licker needs to be charged with assault..

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

You don't question our exhalted leaders in Washington. They are above dealing with the bourgeoisie.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.