1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What happens when we don't stand together.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What happens when we don

No, this can't be,,,,,,,they would never want to take our ability to hunt......

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It is sad to see this type of rationale, but these creeps are on a feeding frenzy. Obviously, they must be vegetarians. FYI- vegetarian is an old indian word, that means-poor hunter. Charlie

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I found this video when looking for more info on this. Pretty funny. Kind of shows what can be done to video, to form what you want to make it, according to your agenda.

4. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

Heston had it right. PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!!!

5. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

I assume the .233 caliber markings on the ammo boxes were part of the humor.

If not, this is a brand new caliber.

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"Pretty funny. Kind of shows what can be done to video, to form what you want to make it, according to your agenda."

I for one don't think it is funny I think it is disgusting.

Of course you would think it was funny. It is your liberal training. What I want to know are those that said we gun owners are paranoid. We think they are after all of our guns. It would appear they have found another way to do it.

Just use the guise of making people safe by eliminating any ammo that is preferred for hunting.

Bob Lawless

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I've been posting here for over a decade, warning that the anti's will not stop at politically incorrect guns and ammo, but will try to ban sporting and hunting guns and ammo too.

2013 marks the year my warnings have come true. The chickens have come home to roost.

"United we stand, divided we fall" is more than just a slogan.

8. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

4 freshman legislators from urban districts. EASILY the most ignorant individuals I've seen come forth with potential legislation since this latest feeding frenzy from the left began. Congratulations Wisconsin.
    That said....I'd like to see their proposal on the floor of the state legislature, FORCED to come to a ROLL CALL VOTE. Put each and every legislator on the record every time this kind if garbage comes up. Don't let these left-wing loons play to their base...get lots of FREE TV TIME, lots of coverage on the internet, etc, etc. When their fellow Democrats understand that every one of these dead-end proposals is going on THEIR record...there will be a LOT less of them.

9. Stl Flyn

"The reasoning behind the legislation is a bit muddled," Sikma wrote, but the impact is "quite clear."

A legislative counsel review of the legislation would, he said, "make it impossible for civilians to hunt deer or bear in Wisconsin." REALLY?????

First, it has no chance of passing. These yahoo's proposing this are from Milwaukee. Second, in Wisconsin it is already illegal to hunt with full metal jacket bullets. I think the reasoning is pretty clear. Personally, I have never seen any reason to use hollow point ammunition for hunting. As a matter of fact, isn't it crucial for a bullet NOT to fragment, but mushroom, and maintain its weight/integrity for maximum penetration by holding its kinetic energy?

Self defense is another equation. I would think that a hollow point would be best, as not to pass through with much velocity remaining, and doing as much damage as possible.

I agree that laws banning possession of hollow point ammunition is ridiculous, but the reasoning, and rhetoric that is thrown out there in defense, is laughable.

10. bigdogtx

so Stl,,,,,,what is YOUR agenda?????

11. Brian in Oregon

Still Fartin' once again displays his ignorance on bullet design, construction, effects, and purpose.

12. Stl Flyn

My agenda is relatively simple. To prove that any video out there can be altered to make it what you want it to be. Rhetoric is everywhere! If you have to back your agenda with chopped up video, and somebodies opinion from some blog, or web site, to get everyone to join the paranoia, that is your prerogative.

Other then that I have no agenda.

13. ivanhoe

"If you have to back your agenda with chopped up video, and somebodies opinion from some blog, or web site, to get everyone to join the paranoia,"

Stl Flyn do us all a favor tell the gun owners of New York about the paranoia. Tell them how doctored videos by the pro gun crowd. Lost them their second amendment rights. Tell them how easy it will be to by their trap loads to use in the next trap shoot. Tell them how it is the paranoia that took away all of their freedoms not the liberal democrat politicians.

You are making me sick how can you be so stupid.

Bob Lawless

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

" Pretty funny. Kind of shows what can be done to video, to form what you want to make it, according to your agenda."

Probably has everything Michael Moore has ever produced.

Bob Falfa

15. Stl Flyn

Bob,

Tell me what law took away their Second Amendment right? Jon

GALT in Oregon,

Did you read the article? Now why don't you fill me in with YOUR expertise. Please explain my ignorance. Please tell me why you use every single bullet, and for what purpose, along with design, construction, effects, and purpose? I mean God forbid if I should use a bullet for different reasons then you, Kemo Sabe!

16. ivanhoe

Stl Flyn above is the link to the law you read it and find out if there are any points in it that violate the second amendment. That way you might know.

Bob Lawless

17. Brian in Oregon

Only an anti-gunner would look at the new anti-gun laws in NY and not think they violate Second Amendment rights.

18. Stl Flyn

I have stated before that there are parts of these new laws that may be ruled to be against the Second Amendment.

My point is, it does not matter which laws we THINK are infringing on our Second Amendment Rights. That is why I asked Bob, to tell me which provisions in the law, infringe on our Second Amendment Rights. In time we will know for sure which ones lawfully infringe on our rights.

If you concentrate your efforts on the actual parts of the law that may in fact violate our rights, I think it is a better argument. Saying that the whole law is against the Constitution because they where drawn up by the "Anti-Gunners" may make allot of noise, and scare some people, but when it comes down to the law, and the Supreme Court, they are going to rule by there judgement of the law, and past rulings. Do you think this NY Safe Act is going to end up being challenged all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court? Jon

19. ivanhoe

If you take the time to look closely you might find that these parts of the law that "infringe on our Second Amendment Rights." You might find they are nothing more than delaying tactic. They will serve to slow down the sale of these types of weapons. Also the ammunition the Background checks will slow down the purchase of ammunition even more.

So if you own a gun and you legally purchased it from an FFL dealer. Now you must prove you are worthy of the right to buy ammunition???? You passed a background check to get your gun/guns but you can't get ammunition with out another background check. If you want more ammunition next week same thing. You were fine last week but this week you need to pass another background check for the same thing.

A delaying tactic, a rule so as to discourage the legal gun owner from shooting the firearms he owns legally. If that isn't infringement what is. You are however at the mercy of the law makers until the supreme court get around to deciding what has already been decided.

If they were made to follow the law as we must. There would be no more infringement would there.

Of course you with your liberal attitude feel that it just takes a little time. Like being in jail awaiting trial for not breaking any laws that are constitutional.

Kind of like the former military veteran arrested for having high capacity magazines. He was arrested and incarcerated. Yet David Gregory was told not to use a high capacity magazine on face the nation he did it any way. He was never arrested never incarcerated. Is that how the new laws are going to work different standards for different people. I suppose that is just fine with you also. It would seem that way to read what you have to say.

Bob Lawless

20. bigdogtx

Stl,,,,,,,you say that the 2nd Amendment will "protect" us,,,,,,do you not see Washington dc ignoring the Constitution NOW,,,,,,what makes you think they won't do it later?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.