1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What happens when Islam conquers a nation

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by porky, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porky

porky TS Member

When Islamic troops or terrorists conquer a nation or a city, as is were in Europe and the Middle East, they take over the largest church in the city and turn it into a mosque. They did it in Jerusalem on the mount, in Constantinople, in Spain, ETC. Now they want to build a mosque at ground zero so that they can worship there. Actually it means something to the mild muslim in that islam is taking over. Muslims now immigrate into an area and proliferate their numbers and then eliminate all other sects from the areas. In France, there are 754 areas of muslims around Paris that the Paris police will not go into. In England, there's Liverpool, Birmingham and a few of others. They are even practicing shira law in England now. So if a muslim rapes a woman, she needs witnesses. No muslim can be a witness against another muslim. Women have no rights. In fact, if a muslim wants to marry a woman, he picks her out and can simply go to her front door with a teacup and saucer. If he can push his way in and get her to serve him tea, he can claim her. Even if she is a Christian. Muslims are allowed Christian wives, but you can be sure that she won't be for long if she wants to live. Remember sharia law. She has already openly served him as a wife would. America had better wake up. Look at Detroit and NW Ohio. Also, since muslim women eat seperate from husbands, she is counted as a seperate household in that home. So her husband can get food stamps and whatever other free services for himself and their children and she can go right after him and get the same for herself. Four wives, lots of food stamps and services. Don't think that they don't know about all the tricks.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

You left out all of the beheadings during the end game.

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Generally, that nation turns into a turd world nation.

4. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I thought the libbies on here would come to their aid and remind us that it is a religion of peace?! Tom Rhoads

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

What about the 72 virgins? Charlie Henderson

7. porky

porky TS Member

Islam believes that we will have world peace only when everyone is converted to islam. That's where the slogan that islam is a religion of peace, comes from.

8. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

They're not too smart?

9. porky

porky TS Member

Muslims don't like muslims. Iran is mostly Shiites and Iraq is mostly Sunni's. The world is boken down in those two groups generally. They fight with each other, killing each other because of their religious beliefs. Yes, there is different beliefs within the muslim community about when and if a redeemer will come into the world as Christians believe that Christ will return. But, the muslims don't like for anyone to attack or fight against and muslim nation. If you ever saw " Lawerance of Arabi", after the arab's conquered Acabaca and killed the Turks, there was no unity because of the different tribes within the arab army. Everyone tribe wanted to be in charge. Believe me when I say that a lot of planning is not a trend or pattern of most muslims. That is why you see the fanatics out there blowing themselves up. Remember that when you are a dedicated follower of a belief and can operate within the drive to bring your beliefs to victory, but operate at the same time with logic and rational, you are a patriot. Without the logic and rational, you are a fanatic.

10. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

No, Git-er-done, Iraq is is a shia majority, That's why it's likely that Iran and Iraq will become buddies. Saddam hated Iran partly because he was Sunni (a minority religion).

11. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

As-Salamu Alaykum! I know this isn't PC but- wrap them in bacon and bury them up to their necks. Just like Black Jack Pershing!

Shalom aleichem("peace be upon you".)
    Joe goldberg

12. porky

porky TS Member

Literalist, Shiites may be in the majority, but Iraq is run by sunni's. They still have all the money from the Saddam regime(not including the money the US poured in the country) and the sunni's will continue to control Iraq. There are a lot of Shiites in Iraq, but they are not the power in the goverment. This is why Iran has Iranians in the country trying to get the populace moving against the Iraqi pro western goverment. Iran wants all muslims to be as fanatical as the Iranian leaders and have the country ruled by sharia law.

13. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Take a look at this map. It shows the distribution of Sunni and Shia muslims.

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

New Word-"Dhimmitude"

New Word For The Day - "Dhimmitude" –
    Every day there's another revelation of what Obama is doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

Obama Care allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States .. Folks, this is exclusively an Islamic concept under Sharia Law. So exclusive they had to make up an English word to define the concept. Why would our government start interjecting Sharia Law concepts into new broad and sweeping legislation like health care that would control the US population? .....Anyone? Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So a Christian would have crippling IRS liens placed against all of their assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because they refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan and all other US Muslims will have no such penalty and will have 100% of their health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Sharia Law definition of... Dhimmitude. This is not a Western Civilization concept.

Dhimmit has two purposes : To enrich Muslims AND to drive conversions to Islam.

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

This really is happening in your country. A fraction at a time.

Wake up America ! They're coming in the back door.
    To check it out on Snopes click here: Health Insurance Exemptions.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptions.asp

15. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

CharlieAMA,I Hope Instead Of 72 Virgins Those A$$holes Meet 72 VIRGINIANS With AR-15's Loaded With Hollow Points. JMO Joe W.

16. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

http://jacksonville.com/carole-fader/2010-05-16/story/fact-person-can-apply-exemption-if-he-religious-sect-member

17. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

There is NO SUCH THING as a MODERATE MUSLIM!!!! The Wahabbists want to go back to the stone age, LET THEM...But try to come after me and mine because I cannot stand your religion.. I WILL KILL YOU! Try to over throw my government... I WILL KILL YOU! I HATE every thing muslim, I say PISS on your koran or quran or how ever it is spelled today. Muslims hate everything Christian, so I say
    GO F*** YOURSELF!!!! And go back to your own coountry and leave mine the hell alone.

Oscar

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Well Oscar were you holding back on that one? Bulge.

19. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Bend over and pray five times a day.

20. porky

porky TS Member

Other than how Oscar feels about muslims and everything associated with them, I cannot comment on. I can say that he is right about everything else. Maybe muslims practice or preach that they are moderates. When push comes to shove, they will slit your throat or have their's slit by their peers. Guess which path they will take.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.