1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what happened to warwick gun cases?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SHOOT-TO-KILL, May 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHOOT-TO-KILL

SHOOT-TO-KILL TS Member

anybody know what happened to warwick custom gun cases?their website isn't there any more,i wanted to buy another case..

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Paul passed away a few months ago. I recall seeing a posting that they family were going to try and keep the company operating, but haven't seen anything since. Bill Malcolm

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I believe if you search threads related to Paul's passing you'll find entries from his daughter stating the business will continue. He told me once that the production was mosty run by his family/children.

They are great cases... I hope they'll remain in production

Guy Babin

4. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

i talked to them at the memorial they are continuing the business had quite a few cases in the van when i saw them

5. berettagold53954

the web site is down maybe they are makeing new one they said they will answer phone too anyone have # i never put in new phone after paul passed

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

Their phone number is 866-868-9410 and their in state number is 608-584-5403.

Steve

7. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

I talked to Jereny? a month or so ago. I wanted a case right away, and he said he couldnt take a card over the phone. I would have to send a check. Sounded a little funny to me, so I havent sent one yet. I am waiting to hear that everything is fine with the business first. Now the website is down? Steve

8. berettagold53954

the no credit card thing i can understand it was under pauls name didnt have machine called in over phone takes awhile to switch stuff

9. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

I bought a case from them on March 15th. Jeremy explained that they couldn't accept credit cards because of Paul's estate.

I immediately mailed them a check for one of the combo cases. The 15th was a Saturday, and I had my case on the 20th. There is no way he could have cleared the check in that time. In fact, the check just cleared my bank on May 15th. I can certainly understand a check taking longer to clear.

The case is outstanding, and I couldn't have asked for better service, even considering the mourning Paul's family must be going through.

The entire family is certainly an example of dedication to customer care.

PS 1Ljutic1 - Rest easy. These people are honest and fair.

Best,
    Dennis

10. happy

happy Member

The company is doing fine. I talked to them today and am proud that I will again have Warwick cases and Brunson Leathers for sale. I will be at Illinois State shoot and the Grand. Gota Hav It inc. Thanks once again to Paul's family for alowing me the right to sell the best gun cases made. Norm Gilmoure If you have trouble contacting the Warwick cases call me at 815-942-2788

11. bernk-80

bernk-80 Member

how much is a combo case to fit a beretta 32,34 with extended chokes ? what options are there ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

warwick gun case company