1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to the Lee/Jackson thread???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Ruck, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Where did the Robert E. Lee birthday thread go???It appears to have never existed. If it was taken off, I want to know why.

Ken Rucker

2. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

Yeah who did it and why? I don't think I'm asking to much for a reason why it was deleted. I thought a year ago that if a thread was to be deleted that a email and or reason was to be given. I guess they think they don't have to now.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hydra, PM me and I will explain. Mike.

4. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

PM sent

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hope it wasn't for PC's sake.

HM

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It was.

Curt

7. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Why on earth would anyone expect a moderator to owe an explanation for a deleted thread on a private website?

8. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

A year ago they said that they would. I see that their word is worthless.

9. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Man Hydra you must love skating on thin ice.

10. peanut gallery

peanut gallery TS Member

Gargole's back

11. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Hydra

"A year ago they said that they would. I see that their word is worthless."

First of all if you wish to know why write an email or send a PM to where it needs to go. Then ask if you wish an answer to a question you ask you don't demand an answer.

It seem to me that the quote above is a accusation that the Moderators or owner are lying to everyone.

"Who is the moderator that deleted my Lee and Stonewall Jackson Day thread? Why was it deleted?"

In this one I am reading more of a demand than a question.

" BRGII, Thats not the first thread on Lee and Jackson. That is the second one."

If the first had been deleted why would you start a second. If it was not deleted when you stated a second the same question applies Why start another.

Bob Lawless

12. Juno

Juno TS Member

Who cares?

13. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

14. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

Bob you have always been mindless. Have we now gotten to a point where we can't ask questions? Are we now suppose to just coward in the corner in fear? They just deleted the thread without an email or a reason. To me that like me walking up to someone and for no reason slapping them in the face. No reason given just did it. A thread is deleted a reason should be given and the moderator ID himself. They put themselves on a higher standards then the posters then they should ID themselves.

15. Gold E

Gold E TS Member

This thread should be deleted also.

16. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Gold E. It amazes me these guys feel that mods have to justify to each whim of a poster. This one shoould go now.

17. phirel

phirel TS Member

Hydra- First, you demanded to know why the moderators deleted a thread and then you indicated that the moderators should be identified, but you failed to identify yourself.

Pat Ireland

18. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Hydra

"Bob you have always been mindless. Have we now gotten to a point where we can't ask questions?"

I will tell you this much when you come here ranting about who and why a thread was deleted I am not so sure who the mindless are. If you don't like me that is your problem not mine.

"To me that like me walking up to someone and for no reason slapping them in the face. No reason given just did it."

Your comparison is lacking in one fundamental difference. What has happened to you is the same as walking on to someone else's property and acting like an idiot(which you are proving right now) and being told to leave. You would probably ask why. Get it through your thick head It doesn't matter why it is not your decision to make.

You or no one else come on my property and demands to know why I did something with my possessions. If you continue act like a spoiled child you just might get yourself an invitation to leave permanently. The decision is your personally I won't miss you.

There are enough rule and guidelines post on this site that even you should be able to figure it out.

BTW you didn't answer the question. Why did you have 2 threads about the same thing going at the same time? Some here might like to know why you were wasting available posting space by posting the same subject thread.

Bob Lawless

19. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

MIA, look who's calling the kettle black.

Pat I know your one of the moderators. I know of a few others. If they want to be a mod then they should ID themselves. As a poster its up to them to decide if or when they give out their name. I'm not an offical, you and they are.

Bob have you yet to pick up a shotgun and shoot trap? When was the last time you did? Years or centenaries?

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hydra, just a piece of friendly advice . Let it go, for your benefit you will not win.If you have no respect for the Mods that do not post their names keep it to yourself. There are a few mods that do disclose their info and they are real Gentlemen. We are not all the same and neither are they. You can't expect people to live up to your expectations. If you do you'll just be disappointed. Like arguing with the boss, the boss always has the last word. Bulge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.