1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what happened to chuckles

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

He used to post a lot and had a lot of good info at times. I looked him up and he has not been on since July31st 2011??? Anybody know if he is ok? I believe he was a Michigander

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Who might you be talking about.

Don

3. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I think you forgot to give us his user name! Jack

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I'm still around....I just don't post as much because I'm so busy. Thanks for the kind words and I will answer any "one" question that you have for me, today only.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

often, it you put up some odd signs like "" or _ or- or( ), the thread post title stops at the last correct entry. I do not know the official protocols, but that is likely why the sign-on does not show up. Lou needs to go back and put the sign on back in without any odd stuff around the name

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Fine Tron, the question is "what's happened to your girl Hillary?" The last couple of times I've seen her it appears she's been ridden hard and put away wet.

7. Tron

That's a funny one there Bobby. Still looks as good as ever if you ask me.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=hillary-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=hilaryclinton.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

8. cubancigar2000

thx Jack, I did not know that and it is exactly what I did

9. 20yard

20yard TS Member

Chuckles shoots at my club, he's still around and shooting at Berreta semi now instead of an SX1 or SKB. I'll tell him you are looking for him next time I see him.

10. cubancigar2000

hey thx 20 yd, just was wondering about him is all. Yes he was a super x shooter

11. Tron

HEY! You changed the thread title, and while you make more sense now, I do not. You can't double post like that.

12. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

TRON--HILLARY LOOKS GOOD??..YOU NEED FRIGGIN HELP..SMOKIT

13. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Tron has probably been too busy to see her on tv lately. Bob is correct she does look BAD.

<a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=hillaryfortron.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

14. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Tron just needs new glasses!

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Glasses? Glasses of what? Rum?

[​IMG]

16. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

dAMN!!!! WHAT A FUGLY BROAD but I guess with enough make up on her and enough alcohol in me she would be acceptable as long as the lights were out. Woody

17. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Chuckles is still on the Simpsons.

18. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

This is a long shot, but it might possibly help you....

If you are thinking of "Chuckles Chopwood" (afternoon kiddie hour TV show personality), I believe he may be dead. Supposedly he and a "Captain Video" (rival kiddie hour TV show character) got into it one night down at the Pink Parrot (a bar) in Cosmoline(?), MO. I believe this happened around the late 1970's. This is based on a converstaion between two gun-show guys my table was beside a couple of years ago at the summer Kansas City show. If you know anyone from around the Springfield, MO. area, maybe they might have some information. Or, maybe it happened near Jefferson City, MO. Not sure. Could have even been some other city in Missouri. Rolla? Sorry, but I wasn't paying that much attention at the beginning of their conversation.

Anyway, as I recall, they also said a couple of ladies have since taken ownership of the Pink Parrot, and today it is called "Commander Updyke's" or "Cap'n Updyke's" or some name like that. (Honestly, where do they come up with these bar names!!!?) Anyway, maybe that will help to pin-point the exact location.....

If you are inquiring about a different "Chuckles" - then please disregard. Hope this helps.

Mike

19. chuckles

chuckles Member

Hi Lou, hows everything...???

I was out of country for awhile, then out of State, then back to normal, now I'm back...still shooting Trap, some 5 Stand and a lot of 22Rimfire Precision Bench Rest 50 yd.

I think of you when I think of those Cuban Cigars you sent me...good stuff...

See you on Facebook occasionally...

Chuck

20. cubancigar2000

There he is! Nice to hear from you and that you are well

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.