1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What guns do they have at the Freeport, ME LL Bean

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by scorpman, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpman

scorpman Member

0   0   0

I have some gift certificates to LL Bean and was wondering what types of firearms L.L. Bean carries in their main store in Freeport Maine. I see they advertise a couple custom $$$$ shotguns in their catalog to special order, but I want to know from the locals what is up there on the racks. I'm looking for anything in the $200 - $500 range, even if it is a .22. I'm just trying to decide if I should hold on to the gift certificates till the next time I decide to drive north, or spend them online for other gear. They don't sell guns at their outlet stores down here in CT. Thanks.

2. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

0   0   0

L.L. Bean today, is more of a clothing store than an outfitter store.
    They are not really even in the gun business. They have a few over priced shot guns and rifles.
    I once asked if they were considering carrying handguns and the guy got a shocked look on his face and I thought he was going to call security on me. Buy some clothes at Bean's then go to Cabela's for a gun.

3. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

0   0   0

Mark-in-Maine is correct. There are no gun bargains at LL Beans. If you're in the Maine neighborhood, go to Kittery Trading Post in Kittery, Maine. Lots of guns and less than an hour north of Boston. You can view their used guns at the above link. Good luck.

LA in MA

4. scorpman

scorpman Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the input. It is not that I need a gun, but since I had gift certificates to Beans to spend, I though that might be an option. Guess I'll buy a new game camera and boots instead and stick to my normal firearms stores for good deals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ll bean firearms
ll bean guns
ll bean rifles
ll bean shotguns for sale

ll bean used guns

llbean firearms
llbean guns for sale
llbean shotguns