1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What ever happened with Obama’s birth certificate

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shooter99, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything latly on Obama's birth certificate. Did he produce one?
    Do we still have a chance to come out of this? Questioning minds want to know. Thanks

2. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The Supreme Court is to decide Friday if they will hear the case that was appealed by Berg. I doubt that they will but you never know. I don't think the suit filed by Alan Keys in California has been heard as of yet.

3. ou.3200

The suits are to determine if the original birth certificate shows that Obama was born in Hawaii or born somewhere else and registered in Hawaii at a later date. This is what Hawaii said:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii,” Fukino said.

Just where in that statement does it say that Obama was born in Hawaii?

4. antidote

antidote TS Member

Communisum at work !

5. 333t

333t Member

There are 4-5 cases now pending in various stages with the Supreme Court. There is a conference scheduled this Friday (Dec. 5) where all 9 justices will discuss the Donofrio case. I would guess that some of the other cases will be talked about as well. Obama didn't file a reponse to the Berg case that was due on Dec. 1. So far, no birth certificate has been produced. This is far from over. See website above for lots of information on these matters.

Phil

6. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Don't worry about it, the asshole will fall on his face and we will be finished with him and the dumbacrat party in four years. Maybe sooner, we can only hope. BRGII

7. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

"Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the childs birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence. The parents would be issued a Certification of Live Birth. This is not proof of where the child was born. It only proves that the parents claimed Hawaii as their main place of residence for the prior year."

From another website

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Why,,,,Why,,,,Why,,,,doesn't hussein just allow the "Certified Copy of Live Birth" to be released???? It would be so simple,,,,WHY????

9. JOND

JOND TS Member

If he truly is not a U.S. citizen could someone who has proof of this black-mail him into making decisions contrary to America's interest? JOND

10. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

They needed time to make a new one

11. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

My wife is all over this constantly showing me all the conspiracy theories about his birth certificate, his grandmother's death etc. etc. etc.... I think my head is going to explode...

My one single question to all those who ponder his citizenship:

Don't you think if this issue had any legs that ol' Hillary and Bill would have jumped on it with both feet during the primaries? As connected and slimy as they are, I can't believe they didn't dig into this up to their collective shoulders and came up with nothing.

What I do find most distressing, however, is that there are several suits in front of the Supreme Court involving the presumed President Elect, and you can't find any mention of it on the news. Now that troubles me.

Joe

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

If the liberal media manipulating the news troubles you, this has been going on for years.

What trpubles me is seeing the law get trampled on by those who make and administer it.

HM

13. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Well stated HM. J.Woolsey

14. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

It's kind of one in the same - isn't it? That was my point.

15. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Fox News did make mention for a whopping 15 seconds last night, along with Hilary's eligibility for the new position she's been offered.

16. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

I heard that - but that has been all.

17. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Ya know what ...I voted for McCain........but I still don't understand this "post election" BIRTH CERTIFICATE STUFF. I see nothing on the news.......and I REALLY<REALLY DOUBT that a MAN could get elected to thee highest POST....THEE HIGHEST POST WITHOUT the media finding something BAD OUT. IS this espionage? Or is the MEDIA slacking? I BELIEVE this would be VERY impossible to HIDE.
    Do you really believe that our (unless EVERYONE OF THEM IS LIBERAL)News agencies would have missed THIS..IS that possible? If I were to run for MAYOR or POLICE CHIEF (let alone President)...I guarantee my crap/past/police record/felonies/known associates/known associates at age 8/country of birth/race/color/NRA statis/ would be out there RIGHT NOW. If I were to believe that CASTRO could be elected president (without our CHECKS/BALANCES)......I would LEAVE this counrty right NOW !

18. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

There was a full page ad in the Chicago Tribune today, from a Robert L. Schultz, www.wethepeoplefoundation.org requesting Barack Hussein Barry Obama Soetoro Dunham etal. to release a certified copy of his original signed "vault" birth certificate.

Page 24 of the 12/3 Trib...

regards to all,

Jay

19. ou.3200

Here is what the Chicago Tribune says about it.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/obama/chi-obama-birth-certificatedec04,0,664988.story

20. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

FYI.....The Governor of Hawaii ordered Obama's birth records to be "sealed" so that they can not be accessed. I believe this was done in late October 2008. This was reported by the press....if you do a Google search you will be able to find the article.

My questionis......if everything is okay why not produce the document or why were they sealed? Also, why has Obama spent over $500,000 in legal fees fighting the issue when less than $10 would produce the record and end the controversy?

I still say he is a rea-life "Manchurian Candidate".

Jim C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.