1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What does Biden know?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BuckGuru, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BuckGuru

BuckGuru Member

Biden's recent prognostication about a national crisis has me wondering what he is really trying to tell us, without really telling us. When a presidential election is near, I believe the current administration briefs the four candidates about any major threats they are aware of.

My guess is that they have informed them of one or more big ones they are watching out for. So, Joe being Joe, can't keep it to himself, wanting to show that he knows more than we do. He also know's Barry will not react intelligently to it and he is trying to prepare us for the screw-up that's ahead.

BTW, when Sarah Palin was asked if she was briefed on a potential crisis, she discreetly deflected the question, as she should have.

2. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Didn't Biden also say something like "Don't be to quick to judge us for what we do but be patient". These two scare me to death. I think on election day I am going to have a sick feeling in my stomach for what is coming on this country with Pelosi, Reid, Ginsberg, Obama and Biden. I would leave out of fear if I was a single man without family to be concerned about. I would go to some isolated little country far away from here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.