1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Stl Flyn, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

What do you think they deserve? Are these poor people living paycheck to paycheck deserving of a raise? If they are making more money now than in the private sector it seems that they may have overspent since they where elected if they can't afford there mortgages. So what do you think of your comrads now?
    I think they are trying to get to the higher tax cut bracket.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I think senators and representatives should be paid a salary based upon the national average, which is easily verifiable via the census. Plus, they should have the same average compensation package for benefits. Average vacations, average medical plan, average retirement, etc., that the common American has.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

By the time you add in kick-backs, vacations, and cash under the table so to speak, I am sure they will be alright. I just find it hard to believe that they will be filing bankruptcy, or go into foreclosure.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

They cannot manage their own finances, yet think they know who to manage ours?

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

They have passed a law stating they may increase their own salary.
    They pass laws all the time, we have no idea of what laws they pass.
    Cant you do the same. We must stop this!

6. Mapper

Mapper Member

I know that living in DC costs more than most places. Also all those black suits have to cost something. However, I think I could squeak by on175k.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

They shouldn't get one penny more then the Private service personal on the front lines of battle!!

When they need a doctor, the VA clinic is all they get!

If they can't afford to live in DC, thats to bad, make the needed adjustments like the rest of us have to.

These people are standing on their own self made pedestal, its time to knock it down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.