1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you really LIKE?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by coyote1234, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

Breaking a 25 straight handicap

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

A fine cigar like a Fuente Churchill in a maduro wrapper.

3. RayReys

RayReys Member

A good Arnold Palmer/ice tea/sweet tea/green tea

A good whiskey ginger

Doubles with a pump gun

The company of good people

Good sushi

Good All you can eat Korean BBQ

Good corner beef hash

Good country fried steak

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

My dog.

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

A good score

Flushing a rooster

Finding a shed antler

6. dale1957

dale1957 Member

My K80!

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

The smell of dirt, and a spherical ball of feathers hanging in the air for several minutes after you puff a dove.

8. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

the sound a model 12 makes when you close the action! its like a sweet symphony!

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

The exhaust note of a finely tuned high strung muscle car....the sound of a Beretta SO guns action closing...a deep sea fishing reel with the line screaming off on a good hookup...being woke up by the aroma of bacon frying and fresh brewing coffee...getting a shooting coat out of the closet and finding $50 in the pocket

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Canadian whiskey, Coors Light, my wife and kids, trapshooting when I can start again, Ford vehicles, Pierce-Arrow cars(have 1), Ferraris(have none0, the country life, life in general, and God.

11. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

The smell of grilled meat, shotguns, the 2nd Amendment, shooting tight groups with a rifle, the sound of my son saying "Daddy", listening to my beagle puppy jump and sight chase a rabbit, gambling, shooting coyotes, making anti-gun people look stupid when you explain how little they know about guns and the laws concerning guns, oh and explaining to people how dumb they are for voting for Obanga......

12. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Field trial English Springer Spaniels...a particular X-1.....shooting well in competition...Sophia Loren at 30....excellent red wine.....hard working, determined, courageous people with dignity and integrity.....did I say Sophia Loren at age 30?

13. DONNE

DONNE Member

Shooting on my "old" squad hanging 16yd target smoke that would hang through 3 or 4 shots. (been years). The sound a small block Chevy at 5k rpm makes. The smell of diesel exhaust mixed with saltwater. The color of the water at the 100 line. A birddog locked up on point so tight that only his eyes move. A pretty girl wearing just about anything white. Warm weather & ice cold beer.

And last but not least; being retired and not having to deal with a bunch of lying , back-stabbing SOBs who would sell their mother's soul for a dollar bill!

14. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

The sound of my grandson chortling happy to me. Sunrise on the highway. Explosion of sound as a covey of quail flushes around me and my dog.

15. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

I really like steak!......and dogs!......Uncle Sam, Pa.

16. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Trap shooting, Siamese cats and women.

Not necessarily in that order.

Hauxfan!

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

The sound of the ocean, the warm sun on my shoulders, long blond hair swaying in the breeze and the smell of her sun tan oil.

The wide smile on a new hunters face when he gets his first deer.

Seeing my ice fishing bobber vanish.

Running 100 straight.

The refreshing glow of a tumbler of bourbon, fireside after a hard days work.

A nice meal at a cozy pub with friendly people. (no loud music}.

18. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Counting shots on opening morning. Having a big walleye on that won't come off the bottom. Bill

19. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

The first bite of a medium rare Rib-eye steak. 1963 Stingrays. The smell of 7625 in the morning on a cool windless day. Artichokes dipped in mayo. Bourbon and Ginger Ale. And any beautiful female regardless of age.

20. drgondog

drgondog Member

My wife and kids and grandkids, Taps and Amazing Grace, Hunting and flyer shoots with my buds, swapping lies and memories of the memorable females in our lives over a campfire, my beloved wofhounds - gone, here today and those we get tomorrow, sunset off the Na'Pali coast in the spring when the Humpbacks are heading home, the sound of a Packard Merlin 1650-7 roaring to life and the smell of the exhaust before closing the canopy, Macallan 18 neat with a good Partagas and a good book, slow smoking a brisket and ribs for friends, the first sip of a Markham Merlot with a medium rare steak.. toasting fallen comrades and those that passed before us.

A man dies twice - once with his last breath and finally when he is no longer remembered. Live it so that you live a long time.

Bill the curmudgeon from Scurry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.