1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what do you pay for shells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chapk80, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chapk80

chapk80 Member

What do you guys pay for your shells nowadays. As im travelling from england in april to shoot the southwestern grand in san antonio. There is a group of 6 of us and we will be purchasing 3000 shells each. In england the shells have come back down a little compared to what they were 6 months ago. We will be buying sts shells and super nitros. All the very best Paul

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'm still shooting and storing shells (Estates & Top Guns) that I bought for $29.00 per flat (no tax here). Have about 200 flats left.

Shells have not gone down with the rest of economy (yet) so they're still going for approx. $50.00 per flat.

Curt - Delaware

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Paul, Here if Fla. the price of Win. AA's and Rem STS's in Both Bass Pro Shop and Walmart stores are $7.58 a box plus tax. A Friend of mine who lives in Tenn. also pays the same price in his local Walmart as well. Not sure where EE lives, but from the posters on this site in the past about prices on shells in walmart, the price varies only slightly from state to state. I think they take in concideration cost of living in the different areas. The price at the shoot should be slightly higher for shells bought on the grounds. Hope this helps you out and have a Good Time over here and Good Luck. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.