1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you charge ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by crmeyer, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crmeyer

crmeyer Member

If your club serves food at your club what do you charge ?
    We are at $2.25 for a burger, $2.50 cheeseburger, $1.25 hot dog. .75 for a soda,.75 for a bag of chips, & $1.00 for a bottle of water.

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

50 cents for canned pop and bottled water. The honor system in a standard fridge.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

$1.00 for a hot dog, no burgers. Other prices are the same.

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Most clubs around here have at the very least a roll your own sandwich spread, with sides. $5.00 Grilled burgers, Hot dogs, Fried fish, Potato salad, cookies and cakes are not at all uncommon. Good fare excellent price. North Carolina Clubs feed well. My darned diet wont allow me to take advantage though. J.W.

5. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Pop 50 cents. Advice: free. BT-100dc

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

We started to farm out the food to a gal that does it for her self as a business. She has started a buffet on Sundays $7.00 pulled smoked pork, and Tenn. Chicken smoked and pulled also, and usually ham ,with or without buns.Sides are slaw and two kinds of potatoes. This with a desert and drink is agreat deal. But the best is that it is great stuff.

Only problem is she is gone some days selling elsewhere.

Rock

Jim

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Hard to beat the Tri-Angle Gun Club in Bluefield VA. Last Sunday the buffet style lunch was: ham, fried fish, fried oysters, two types of potatoes, between 6 to 8 different side dishes, biscuit or rolls and your choice of three types of pies (I selected blueberry pie). As always, the lunch is free but it is common to tip the wives who do this for us. Also, free drinks all day long beginning with coffee and doughnuts in the morning and soft drinks for the rest of the day. They do not let us shoot free targets. 300 registered targets are $51 plus daily fees. They give nice trophies and at the end of the year, the club makes a profit. I suspect my friend, Jim Dotson, is the only person who knows how give the shooters so much and make a profit.

Pat Ireland

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I'm starting to travel quite a bit now. The best standard menu so far has been the Staten Island Sportman's Club. Calamari, Mussels, pasta, great breakfast items--etc. too bad I was to full from breakfast when i got to this club-the menu looks great.

Phil Berkowitz

9. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Monroe Sportsmans Club....North East Ohio...........coffee is 25cents....outrageous!!!..........Uncle Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.