1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, HILLARY ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bruce Specht, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The difference Hilary, is that lives were lost on your watch. Lack of intellignece seems to be the norm for your party.

2. skeezix

skeezix Member

Tar and Feathers

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Tar and feathers is a great idea. Just that Hillary is a little low on the pole. Seems to me there were a few higher up in the giverment that did nothing while those Americans were being murdered.

One that comes to mind was the commander and chief!!!!! I am not crazy about Hillary but they are trying to make her the scape goat in this matter

Bob Lawless

4. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Hey guys, it's been long enough for the liberals since this happened, it doesn't make any difference now. Just let it die so they cam move foward.

5. ivanhoe

RWT if you were responsible for four murders do you think they would say it doesn't make a difference now, then just let it die??????

Bob Lawless

6. Lyle

Lyle Member

I think letting it rest was sarcasm.

7. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Yes, he meant the opposite

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I would like to hear her response if it was her daughter that was pregnant by a rapist instead of her husband. What difference does it make now she is still pregnant? The hypocary of libtards never ceases to amaze.

9. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

The word was accountiblity here and I frankly did not see any from the Hill. Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies Hill. Which by the way, McCain did an excellent job of ask me no questions. Worked in tandum.

10. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

RWT what you said was uncalled for. Joking or not it was wrong. You should delete it. As for Hilary it was all I DON'T CARE issue. She thinks she can do as she pleases and that no one can question her. She thinks she can still hide behind the FIRST LADY STATUS. She isn't us to having having all that protection. Today she doesn't have that much but hope what she has is enough. Fry her fat ass as far as I'm concerned.

11. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

If Hillary was going to haul ass it would take her two trips.

12. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

This Bengazi deal will blow over just like fast & furious, why do we let 'em get away with it?

13. skeezix

skeezix Member

They're Dems, I'm sure it's in the rules we have to spot them a few points.

14. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ted Kennedy probably thought the same thing, after he swam out of that car, and waited a half of a day to call the police. 'Eh, what difference does it make?'

15. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I might consider the question, "What difference do 4 more make?". There was a book written during the Clinton administration which documented over 50 mysterious, unsolved murders of people that had crossed the Clintons. Vince Foster being one of them. Hillary's private attorney, commited suicide, shot in the head and no gun ever found.

16. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Bob Lawless, Fast gun, Auctioneer,

Read the title of the thread, and then maybe practice on your reading comprehension.

17. johnboy

johnboy Member

I would say the difference is that the republicans were not able to much with the woman. In fact she got the best of them in my opinion. I sure hope the republican party gets it's act together because it sure looks liked Hillary not only kicked some butt but also kicked off her 2016 campaign.

18. ivanhoe

So what did I say that makes you think there is a reading comprehension problem????

Bob Lawless

19. oz

oz Active Member

what difference does it make if it was a bunch of idiots or an executive conspiracy?

20. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Bob,

Go back and read my first post and then your response. See if you can figure it out on your own.

Robert

"RWT if you were responsible for four murders do you think they would say it doesn't make a difference now, then just let it die??????"

Bob Lawless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.