1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you think of the Spring Grand??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DC, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DC

DC TS Member

Thumbs down to 10 per post! Maybe Mod 50 better? What about your trap help, I think maybe one could expect better from a satellite event! What do you think???

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I always have fun while I am there. This year I didn't shoot as well as I wanted but I was trying to learn a new gun.....my problem. Jim says it pretty well. I think the club did a good job.

Rickyd

3. Fox32

Fox32 Member

GREAT SHOOT!!!!! Jim said it all. The one big complaint that I have is that they allow smoking INSIDE the clubhouse and restaurant area. Not a good choice at all. The club did not even offer a no smoking section or a place where non-smokers could eat. Most all smokers I know are very courteous would not have minded going outside to smoke which is now the norm anywhere you go. Tuscon Skeet & Trap needs to rethink this policy as it is not healthy nor fair to those that have ailments and need to stay smoke free. Please revisit this smoking policy! Great shoot!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.