1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What day is it?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Is today the day? I have lost track and need to know what day it is? I have a new gun and I get to shoot it on the day ... is today that day?

Oh Lord of all clay target shooters ... I ask you in a most humble and solemn way that you let today be the day unless tomorrow is better. Please I ask of you to not make me wait much longer for the day to arrive oh gracious creator of all clay target sports ... I ask this not only for myself but for all the others awaiting to shoot on the day as well ... in your name we ask ... is today the day?

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yep ... today is the day, I just checked my calender and today is the day. Just a few short hours and I get to shoot my new gun ... yep ... today is the day.

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

lumper -- Don't get to excited, you may end up shooting yourself.. Congratulations on your new gun. But sincerely I hope you truly enjoy it and the best of luck as well. - Jim

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Shoot myself ... ah come on now, that would make to many around TS.com far to happy.

Thanks for the good thoughts though, I plan to break 26 targets per round with it tonight.

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

You're too late...yesterday was the day....

No crying and boo-woo'ing....Man-up Dude!!

Curt

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

What? Yesterady was today? If yesterday was today that would make today actually be tomorrow and I will never be able to shoot since it will always be tomorrow that I shoot my new gun and dang ... I needed to shoot yesterday but if I do shoot today which tomorrow will be yesterday than I will actually have shot tomorrow instead of yesterday and ... and ... and ... I'm so confused I just dont see why I cant shoot today instead!

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Nope ... I shoot R-Guns but will now also be shooting a B-Gun as well.

8. mt

mt Member

so how was your day?

9. nicky

nicky Member

Lumper you are right, today is the day, however you screwed up, the date is correct but you missed the correct time. Now you have to wait untill your next life's right day. Lumper in another life, wonder what he'll come back as ???.

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

I dont even want to know what I would come back as ... it could only get better though, you should have known me in my last 3 previous lives. Sooner or later I might be a decent person. ;-)

Nicky ... I have a fast bubble jet that can go faster than time, if I can only figure out what the correct time I was supposed to shoot I could travel back to just before and ... I wonder if there will be shells when I travel back cause I dont know how well shells would travel in my bubble jet.

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

Well if my bubble is burst and I'm out of gas I aint gonna be getting no MPG from the thing anymore but I was getting about 891MPG with it before.

Oh wait a second ... I have an instant replacement policy with Geico for my Bubble Jet, I wrote the policy last month with a Cavemen while we dined on a nice meal of gecko.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You can have some fun if you go to cavemancrib.com.

HM

13. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hey ... thats the cavedude who wrote my bubble jet policy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.