1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What Credit Crunch?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I just got an 18 month interest free card from Capital One for my business (Guntrainer).

It took about three minutes. Having a credit rating of 804 does not hurt, but credit is out there for those who have a history of paying their debts.

For those who don't pay what they owe, or owe more than they can pay, it is time to get in the real world.

The La La land of interest only loans, minimum payments on credit cards, and frivolous use of credit is OVER (as it should have been a long time ago).

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I am getting pre approved loan offers daily along with credit card offers from companies that I wonder if they really exist...

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Master

Part of the reason I called them was to see if they were still there and if the offer was still good.

The Republic will survive, even if the Dems get the White House. If they do, we have to put a Republican majority back in Congress.

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

I'm with both of you...

There's just an awful lot of folks who are going to have to 'relearn' what "living within your means" means, LOL.

I suspect we're all three fairly close in age - it's not like we're all in our 20s, I think, so we've been here.

I still laugh at the folks idling their $40k trucks in line at the coffee hut for their $4 cup of coffee, burning that $4 gas. And folks who eat out 5 nights a week - and not at McD's either - and wonder why they don't have any money.

I just read about how everyone is shrinking their CC debt. hell, I didn't have any when this started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.