1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What Clinic to Take

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

I have taken my trapshooting ability as far as it can go by myself with the help of DVD's, books, magazines and friendly avise (some solicited, some not solicited). Of all the clinics available, what teacher would you recommend for me? PS.... I am a left eye dominant, right hand one eyed shooter.......

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Nora Ross is a one-eyed shooter and I would recommend her clinic for you. You will gain valuable information from each of the top shooters, but because you are one-eyed Nora may give you the best start. Bill Malcolm

3. erm

erm Member

ditto

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Earl, if you have a problem with Leo or his clinics, please call 573-795-6992...

5. ccridr

ccridr Member

Harlan Campbell Jr. Not only has he been top shooter in the country the last 4 years, Harlan has the ability to convay his method so that it can be understood. Also, he only takes 5 students so every one gets personal attention.
    His price is very competitive also.
    Colby

6. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I wondered about this too, so I asked around, and took a Phil Ross clinic two days ago. Phil is a great teacher, person, and shooter. He showed me how to work at shooting from the mental standpoint and how to correct mechanical errors I was making. I asked him to shoot, and he somewhat reluctantly took six shots with my gun from the 27 and flat out blew those targets away bigtime...but the course was not about him, it was about the student!!! Many here in So-Calif. speak of the Phil Ross clinic as being the best.

7. makalii600323

makalii600323 TS Member

Blade,

Just completed Nora's Clinic last weekend...."AWESOME!" for a fellow one eyed shooter. Worth every cent!

Aloha,

Sterling

8. Earl4140

Earl4140 TS Member

FWIW karlaannharrison@hotmail.com Karla Ann: I got carried away. Claude bringing 3 dozen hats was supposed to be levity. I was totally out of line and deleted the post immediately.

Your 'Leo' is arguably Mr. Trap, filling the quite large hole in the ATA left by the passing of the Legendary Frank Little.

Now that I'm back from a trip to the moon to investigate hmb's Lunar Layout, I would like to say that imho 'Leo's' Clinic is the number one Trap Clinic being offered.

Having said that, I think shooters who attend Clinics are pantywaists. I except AA shooters and those AAA Shooters who are trying to devise a plan to beat Leo [;-). I will never attend a Clinic. Let me assure you I have beaten the pants off of Clinic Graduates. Earl Hamman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.