1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What chokes fit 682X Combo?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jornski, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

What chokes fit 682X Combo have 682X waiting at the FFL and was not sure what chokes fit her. Thanks John

2. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Factory Beretta, Briley and probably a few other aftermarket ones, if I understand the question correctly.

Be careful though with factory Beretta chokes. When I had my 682, we found that the chokes were not what they were supposed to be. My Improved Modified was almost an extra Full. I used my Modified which was closer to the Improved. We patterned them and then mic'd them just to make sure. Made great inkballs! My experience only.

3. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

There is no way to tell from the info you provided. You might need mobile chokes, maybe optima chokes. If I had just bought a gun, I would know that answer. I don't even know what a 682x is for crying out loud!!!

4. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

The Beretta 682X came with Mobile chokes, not with the Optimas which are rather recent.

Berettaman7

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

mobile chokes - standard bore

not optima

regards from Iowa

Gene

6. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Yep, mobile chokes, not Optima. Neglected to mention that, figured I didn't need to since the 682X is quite a bit older than the 4 year old or so Optima chokes/ bore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.