1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What case will hold SBT with 34" Barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bushmaster1313, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

I want to look around on the Internet for new and used cases to hold my SBT with a 34" Barrel when broken down.

Does not need to be airplane compliant.

What names should I search for?

Not looking for offers yet from the forum.

Thank you

Lou

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

What case will hold SBT with 34

Browning, Beretta, Warwick, SKB, Colorado, to name some. You just need to ask to make sure that they will hold your barrel ... do you have extended choke tubes? Measure your barrel to make sure of the length. They all make cases that will work for you, but they aren't necessarily long enough in all instances. Bill Malcolm

3. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

See page 74 of August Trap and Field for a very good quality luggage type case. I have one to transport a TMX 34" gun. Will not work with extended choke tubes but works fine with original Perazzi tubes. Quality Arms in Houston. Ph.# 281-870-8377. On sale now at $84.00 each.

4. bgf

bgf Active Member

Go to Joel Etchen Guns and under accessories he has cases as low as $55. All will fit your gun.

5. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

warwick great case and value

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.