1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What can you tell me about a EAA Witness P?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I found a 40cal pistol made in Italy and is called a Witness P and appears to be manufactured by EAA. It is not in my gun value book and I can purchase it for $250.00 and looks to be in like new condition. Are they any good and what is their value? Thanks for your help. Jackie B.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

They are a CZ 75 copy made by EAA. I've not shot one, but the one I held had a decent action. Sorry, but thats all I know about them.

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

EAA is the importer, the gun is made by Tanfoglio. I have had them in 9mm, .40 and still have a .45, all were/are good guns, I never had any trouble with them. If it is in good condition $250 is a good price.

4. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

250? Buy it! Jim

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Thanks for the info. I will buy it and give it a try. I failed to mention that it is the compact and feels good. I'll let you know more when I shoot it. Thanks again. Jackie B.

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I had one I'd buy it back for 250.00 ASAP

7. TEXASBEN

TEXASBEN Member

Have two both in .45 cal. well built and function well never had and problems with either. These guns are used by a lot of USPSA style shooters over the pond and run well. This is a good buy, just ask for a three day inspection and shoot iy to make sure it will run.

Ben Dobson

8. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Save your money and get a Springfield XDm. There are good used XDm's out there for around $500.

Factory ammo is finally comming down. I found Federal Champion (brass case) .40 S&W 180 grain FP for $13.50 per box the other day.

Jim Skeel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.