1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What bad laws allow to happen!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

This is a very interesting video of a young lady who felt she could have saved her parents lives if it had not been illegal for her to have a gun in her purse. She gets her message across. Jackie B.

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

This was the catalyst behind Texas passing concealed carry. I never saw the testimony before, but had heard about her case. Thanks for posting this link. I'm glad to finally got to see it. It was refreshing to hear an eloquent and passionate speech from a young, beautiful woman. She represents us (law-abiding gun owners) well.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Jackie, thanks guy, for posting that very eloquent and important speech by that young and bright lady! Hap

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

She is taking to bunch of corrupt politicians that could care less about her parents.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

ShootinJack, Thanks for posting this lady does a great job of making her point. I for one am glad she made a point of telling the group that she was not an NRA member and what compelling argument for coomon sense gun lwas and the second ammendment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.