1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What are we going to do.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bird30, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Impeach them. Our Country is going to hell right in front of our eyes.

Dave

2. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

3. pakk

pakk Member

Vote them out

4. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

"the man who votes means little, the man who counts the votes means everything" Joseph Stalin.......

An honestly elected American politician is now extinct.

Kip

5. SBray

SBray Active Member

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded,” said then-candidate Obama.

Sounds to me that creating such an armed force is completely against federal laws. I would think that no matter what the liberal media has attempted to promote in the past, they would be interested in getting to the bottom of what is going on with these kind of activity.

This would be in everyone's best interest to quash, and prosecute those involved to the full extent of the law!

JMHO,

Steve

6. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I wrote Congress and am waiting for a reply.

Dave

7. shootlow

shootlow TS Member

You would get a better response from Hauxfan. Shootlow.

8. Hank55

Hank55 Member

The sad part is, how are you going to vote them out anymore? There's too many people out there that agree with them (and many on here from what I've been reading from some of these left wingers). Fellow shooters and pro Constitutionalists, we are the minority today. Too many people are clinging to their political background that they are blinded to what is actually happening. How can you fight that????

9. SBray

SBray Active Member

Hank55,

I personally believe it would be a major feat to turn back the tide of this country's liberal scourge ruining our great nation.

Hopefully there is a major event that wakes people up and gets them to realize we are headed for disaster.

Steve

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

What are bullets made for ???

Who plans on firing them???

11. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I have no doubt that finding out the truth is doubtful. I have a good Congress Rep and if She finds out anything she will tell me. We are thankful to have her. I enjoy reading your opinions, thank you.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.