1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What are they thinking?!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Pocatello, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Here it is the day before the sequestration is set to start, the White House is screaming how the budget cuts will do enormous damage to the nation, and seems to ignore any calls for spending restrictions while wasting huge sums in frivolous or even harmful ways. This morning my local paper had a piece on a conference hosted by the Department of Homeland Security where they held a very expensive training exercise at a posh San Diego resort to prepare law enforcement for a "Zombie Apocalypse". But the one that really set me off was the above announcement that we are going to give $60 million to the Syrian opposition. One of President Reagan's big mistakes, IMHO, was to arm, train, and supply the Afghan opposition in the '80s, with the direct legacy being the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Now the current Bozos want to do the same thing in Syria? Do we think they are going to love us for giving them money? I think the result will be yet another Islamic radical nation shouting "Death to America!". If we want to make a start on solving our fiscal problems we need to discontinue supplying the billions we send to support all the Middle Eastern cesspools whose peoples hate us for it.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yup Americans have the right to be stupid, and the lib trolls on this site prove it non stop

3. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Foreign aid needs to end and we should put that money into tax breaks and grant money to get the freaking oil and natural gas bounty that we are setting on as a nation and tell OPEC to go... themselves.

If we are truly energy independent, who give a crap what happens to the middle East? I do believe we should still support Israel since they are surrounded by psychos!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.