1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What are the 3 biggest trap fields in MO?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bcnu, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Well, Linn Creek is the biggest with 60 traps. Smithville, the KCTA has 18 traps I believe. St. Louis trap and skeet is really nice too, it has Bunker I think along with several traps and egads, dare I say even SKEET. It is very close to Six Flags. Right by the prison. I think that is where the skeet shooters come from, good behavior and all. I have not been to Boscos so I am not sure how big it is. John

2. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

BCNU: KCTA in Smithville,Mo has 11 trap fields.The two on the west end are combo trap and skeet fields...KS-OKIE.

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

St. louis - 6 now, had 4 more but now not in use (lots of club politics), Bosco - 5, Quincy - 5, Macon - 4, Jeff City -3, Sheldon -?(Nevada), Katonka -5 (only 1 currently used for trap)....merlyn...

4. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

OOPS: Gateway -10 if they ever open in north St. Louis Co....merlyn

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

4 at Sheldon and 3 here in Aurora. John

6. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

boscos has 5 traps and is in lancaster in northern mo. you will not find a nicer person running a privately owned place. the grounds are imaculate. he shoots a 50 bird derby every saturday and has registered shoots 4th sunday of the month. he pulls shooters from ill. and ia. as well as all over mo. if i had the time and money i would shoot there much much more. when i say ia i mean not only southern ia but central and western as well.

7. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

6 at Sedalia.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.