1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What are Dodge Diesels

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

What are they selling for? lowest price?

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

new ones- no options- and lowest price

3. Obvious_Man

Obvious_Man TS Member

If you're serious about buying one, check out Dave Smith Motors in Kellog, Idaho. I think that their website is www.usamotors.com. Or just google them. They sell an incredible ammout of vehicles. I have heard it said that they sell them so low that people fly in from all over the US to buy them. They even have a shuttle service from the Spokane, WA. airport which is about an hour away. The dealership is huge. Chrysler and GM prouducts among others.

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Dodge trucks and for that matter, most Chrysler product is being depply discouted according to the automotive media and the company is for sale....this may be the best time to buy a Dodge truck...

5. load

load TS Member

THATS A LONG WAY TO DRIVE FOR SERVICE OR ANY PROBLEM YOU MIGHT HAVE>>>>>>>>

6. kkbrj

kkbrj TS Member

Gene, try Aberdeen Chrysler Center in Aberdeen S.D. 800 874 9173 Try to buy on the last day of the month, something to do with thier discount or rebate from Chrysler. When I bought mine they beat local dealers by 4000.00.

7. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Guys,

Dodge recently shipped a bunch of '06 MegaCab diesels to Pierz Minnesota because the '07's weren't moving....

They are very much wheeling and dealing on them in farm country. A friend of mine just bought one two days ago.... May be worth checking out...

LWL

8. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

If you do end up buying one, don't wreck the flippin thing...parts for any Chrysler vehicle are expensive. A front bumper for a newer 1/2 ton Dodge cost about $850 vs. a front bumper for a newer 1/2 ton Chevy which costs about $350. I dunno why they are so overpriced, maybe because they are affiliated with fancy Mercedes?

-Jollytrapshooter

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Are the '07's running the new 6.7L "clean motor"?

10. JUAN23

JUAN23 Member

I have an 06 Quad Cab, Diesel,Dually,6-speed,3.73,2wd,SLT(loaded)With 19k miles.For $30500...call me at 361-765-5884 if you are interested...thanks!Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.