1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What anti muzslim movie?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by 391 shooter, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the name of the Anti Muzslime Movie that is causing all the rucous in the middle east?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Nobody can find it, all there is is a trailer.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/D_6XJWh_sPo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was an excuse for planned attacks on the anniversary of 9/11, don't let the MSM BS you.

HM

3. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Muzslims should issue a statement: No muzslim should see this film upon pain of death. Muzslims might find it offensive others may find it poorly made.

If a muzslim protests against it one might sumise that they have seen it.

4. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

99.9% percent have NOT seen it.

Like good Liberals being told they are about to lose their birth control and welfare check, they got their marching orders to protest and they are.

Chaos, chaos everywhere.......yeeeaaahhhhh!

Pretty soon, we will be paying $20.00 a gallon for gas and the same for bread.

Where is our man child President anyway, I have heard nothing about him on the news at all this morning. It is important the press keep us advise of his fund raising locations at all times, while Rome burns.

You know, this just proves what a burden the 1 First Amendment is to great work of our Beloved Leader. It's really making him look bad, and he cannot behead anybody because of it.

5. cnsane

cnsane Member

It was funny $h!+. And it's all over YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM

Comments underneath the movie are entertaining as Hell

6. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to belive we need to have a new movie, cartoon or book come out EVERYDAY painting mohammed in a silly, insulting or ugly light. Let's have mohammed the child molester, mohammed eating BBQ'd ribs, mohammed with a duck on his head....I don't care. Let's go ahead and give those loons a new "outrage" everyday so they can just protest, scream, and burn until they FINALLY figure out NOBODY really CARES. Close up the embassies and consulates, bring the diplomats home and PUT THE "FOREIGN AID" CHECKBOOK AWAY. I REFUSE to allow OUR constitution to be held hostage to THEIR religion..!!!
    How 'bout you...????

7. Rick Barker

What if instead, every 9/11, we burn their flags, qurans and dummies of Mohammed???

They attacked us for no reasons before this movie, now they would have one every year.

Then, we create army of old farts, everyone over 65 and go over there and "civilize" them?

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Rick,

You forgot killing some of them, and dragging them through the streets? LOL

9. Rick Barker

No, can't do that, some of the old farts might have heart attacks.

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Got a better idea...how about we parachute drop Charles Manson into the desert in a 74 Pinto with a nuke on-board ..sounds like the perfect way to take Allah to the masses than waiting for them to go to him!!

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I still think we need to set up something like the Boone and Crockett rating systems for the ragheads, and open a season on them, you know so many points for the size of their beard, so many points for the size of the turban etc

But there will be no bag or possession limit (not real sure why anyone would want to keep them though)

It would help keep them in check

12. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Don your idea is best. We have to fight them anyway. They are definitely coming here.QUOTE the head of Egypts muslim brotherhood said last night on Fox news,"we wont stop until our flag flies over the white house". Lee

13. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

Just put nudity in the movies!

14. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I say bring our men and women home and make that whole dang sandbox glow in the dark.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Lard bomb.

HM

16. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

This crap about this being about some anti-mulim movie is BULL CRAP! It was a planned attack on 911 by the same old rag head terrorist! What frost my cookies is that after they burn our embasies and kill inocent Americans this gutless, marxist APOLOGIZES to them for hurting their feelings! Not to mention the Billions our tax payer money he GAVE THEM! If I had my way the bombers would already have cleared the drop zone!!!!

17. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

How about loading up the fire fighting airplanes with zillion gallons of pig's blood and spraying them all!!

18. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Arab spring? How about nuclear winter instead?

19. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I watched some of the trailer and I can't say as I have ever seen a bigger waste of tape than that. Thank God the muslinms are a peace loving lot or we would really be in for it.

I have to tend to agree with turning the entire area into glass.

John

20. Rick Barker

Interesting comment on Fox News today, if the administration denies they had intel these protests were coming and they are blaming a low budget film for the upheaveal, will they be better prepared when the Hollyweird movie is released on the killing of Bin Laden, which was promoted by and co-operation was provided by the administration?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mulimmovie