1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What? ANOTHER SW Grand miracle!!??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

OMG

2. Luelife

Luelife TS Member

Just wanted to give you an update Lit. - Doubles Boy broke the 200 singles today.!!! More later after shoot offs.....

3. hairy

hairy TS Member

If a person were to...err, um,...you know I really wouldn't, but IF a man were to shave his legs, what kind of razor would be best?

Way to go Eric!

4. CO - 369

CO - 369 TS Member

I just found a bottle of nair in my wifey's medicine cabinet. What the hell - it's worth a try, and no razor burn.

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Why not Lit, word is your balls have long since been removed by your better half.

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Denny:

If I really believed all it took to win handicap events, run 200 singles, and routinely break 100 straights in doubles was shaved legs, I'd be a leg shavin' fool.

Understand I'd never be seen wearing shorts ever again, but them legs wouldn't have hair one on them.

Confident Heterosexual,

sissy : )

7. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

LOL! This sh!!!T cracks me up! I might do anything if I could shoot as good as Doubles Boy! Well, I might give anything to shoot as good as The Lit, or Pride Engineer!

Matt Woodson - Woodson Ent.

Hope to see ya'll @ Sparta for U.S. Open!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.