1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I'm trying to get this picture posting thing figured out. I'm using my ISP's (MSN) online photo album. When I post the picture in the thread it shows up on my computer, but when I check from different one it just shows an X.

ec90t

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Apparently the online album either is not configured so that people other than yourself can view the pictures or it does not assign a web address to the graphics. Each picture needs to have an internet address (http://www.xxxxxxx.zzz) that any computer can access. It is more practical to open a free account at a service such as Photobucket, upload your pictures to the album you create there and let Photobucket provide the web address.

Morgan

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I tried using photobucket, but I can't wait all day for one picture to upload.

Hopefully someone else uses MSN an talk me through it.

Thanks,

ec90t

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I don't use MSN at all but maybe??? On the MSN site, right click on the pic, go to properties and copy then paste the address. Post that and see if that works. Hap

5. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

If you click on the "Insert an image at end of message text", a window will come up and there is a click here for help link. Just follow the instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wwwxxxxxxxzzz