1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What about the Music City shoot in Nashville TN

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by foghorn220, May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well just wondered if anyone went to the Music City weekend shoot this week end in Nashville TN.

Wondered if any of my old shooting friends done any good from there I heard there was a big crowd.

Foggy

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

We had an unexpected influx of young shooters, and a few old heads were upset with us. That, on top of new pullers, caused a little delay in finishing up.

Our group of pullers that committed to work the shoot bailed out at the last minute. Our Trap Chair pulled a rabbit out of his hat getting enough help at the eleventh hour.

Those who left early Saturday missed some fine shooting Sunday. The expected severe weather went around us, and we had a great shoot.

Next year, we should be allotted more fields for our signature shoot.

Our apologies to folks who were inconvenienced by a welcome, though unexpectedly large turnout, our largest since we moved to our present location 17 years ago.

We threw great targets, and our hats are off to some great young shooters and champions. A 16 year old lady won the Caps event Sunday, ran them in the shootoff. She VAPORIZED 25 targets!

3. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Foggy,

Who were you looking for?

Next:

Mr. Rice,

The scores were posted on the club house door when I arrived at the shoot today. I'm still not sure why you threw such a big fit, but the targets were the finest ever seen at Nashville and I'm proud to call John and Ray my friends.

It was a great shoot and management is committed to make it better.

God Bless and Goodnight...
    TNCoach

4. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Coach - are results posted on TenKen site (Sp?).

Thanks,

Doc

5. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Doc,

I would contact the club house on Wednesday and ask Katherine to have Bob Pierce "TSTA Secretary" post the scores on this site.

TNCoach

6. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

Fog I was there! Your OLD friend! Jimmy------- How you been doing? Are you still shooting your night gun?

7. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Thanks, Coach.

Doc

8. william miller

william miller TS Member

Opinions vary; but according to the "Old Heads" that I talked to, it was not the number of people there that they were unhappy about; but rather the poor set targets.

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

TNCoach:

I wasn't looking for anyone in particular I haven't really talked to any to know if they went or not I just figured if the scores was up somewhere I would check and see if any old friends was there.

Slick head Jimmy I haven't fired a shot in almost 3 years the last time I shot was at 200 targets at the grand so this august will be 3 years.

That was the last time I even looked at my guns they may be all rusted up by now except for the Dkunk Grade it should be in good shape.

Foggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

music city trap shoot

music city trap shoot nashville tn
nashville trap shoot