1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What a sweey lady!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bucko43, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the language but these are her actual words. What a sweet - lady?

"Where is the G*damn f**king flag! I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise."
    -From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.244- Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

F**k off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
    -From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning"

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!”
    _From the book "The First Partner" p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?"
    -From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

"Where's the miserable c**k sucker!"
    -From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

"You f**king idiot"
    From the book "Crossfire" p.84-Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!
    From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.71-72-- Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
    From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Maybe she will tell all of the country's we support the F *$# off ..? I seriously doubt it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Sounds like she has really mellowed over the years.

Bob Falfa

[​IMG]

4. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

The average voter does not know any better. Chichay

5. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Elect Her then wait and see how long it is before OUR military adopts the Egyptian military's style of operation!

6. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I had a friend that bartended in DC. He told me most of them were big time potty mouths!

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

She damn sure wasn't no Nancy Reagan.

8. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

... nor Laura Bush!

9. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

And Tron is sweet on her.

10. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

We need someone in the Whitehouse to tell everyone with their hand out to F__K Off!

11. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

"What does it matter, the 4 would still be dead." The crux for me is when she stood over the 4 coffins and blamed it on a video. The question is character. How could anyone stand over the dead and blame it on a video; what balls!!! She's definitely not Mother Theresa.

Bill Clinton deserves her. BT100dc

12. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

No, we can't do better than her. The Constitution places this decision in the hands of the People. And the People have neck tattoos and wear pajama pants in public.

14. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

She reminds me of Margaret Hamilton in the 'Wizard of Oz'. (Wicked witch of the North). Also reminds me of my mother in law. LOL.

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

buzzgun is right. If you still have any faith at all in the American people doing the right thing, go to a WalMart on a Friday or Saturday night. Your illusion will be ahattered.

16. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

That early picture of Hildabeast shows an interesting pattern in the design of her pants

17. willing

willing Member

Just before the election she'll "Come Out" of her girl friends bedroom. That will clinch her victory.

Bill

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I think Tron just digs the hair on her back cause it's a fetish, plus it's easy to hang on to.

HM

19. zzoom

zzoom Member

Halfmile, that is just to funny!!!!