1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

What a rude little man....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Actions speak louder than words...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x3J5SC73BFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Active Member

Bigdog, here's an idea. Anything you post on this forum negative to Obama, and it seems constant from you, is going to get you nothing but a bunch of attaboys from the like minded members. However it accomplishes nothing productive except it kills time for you. We get it. You don't like Obama. Fine, that's your choice.

How about a cogent argument extolling the virtues of your favorite republican candidate. Tell us why, what they have accomplished and what you expect from that candidate. How they are going to win and how you see them changing our world.

In other words do something intelligent and creative instead of constant railing and ranting.

Just a thought.

3. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Obama showed his cajones when he called out the Supreme Court after their ruling in the Citizens United case. I can't applaud him enough for that. He was trying to protect the people, and the idea that all men are created equal. Citizens United does nothing but turn against those precious words. I wish Obama had that much of a backbone the whole time he was president, we might actually get somewhere with things.
    -Trappy

4. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

bigdogtx,

Keep 'em coming!
    And remember to take out the trash in November.

5. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Active Member

Mark, thanks for putting an exclamation on my point.

6. bigdogtx

Hey Jerry,,,,,how about you post something hussein has done GOOD since he has been in office,,,,,sure a short list,,,,,if you would pay attention, I do post things that the government does that is not good, although the R's don't do it quite as often,,,,,I just want to make sure your leader is doing what you want and expect from him......

Trappy,,,,,If you had paid attention, what hussein said about the SC ruling was not true,,,,,maybe hussein should learn what America is about.....

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Relax, we aren't even halfway through getting payback for the previous eight years of drivel from the other side.

8. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Active Member

Dog, you're missing my point. I just don't see how constant whining and posting accomplishes anything no matter which side of the fence you sit on.

Certainly I'm not the one doing it, you are. I never said or implied that Obama was an acceptable president or isn't. Just sick of reading complaints instead of constructive dialog.

How about a little information that might be useful concerning your take on the GOP candidates. I'm all ears.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Well-Known Member

Jerry, there is little good info about the R candidates except they are better than what we have. Bigdog is just helping to keep us reminded come Nov. what we have to do. Keep it at the top of the list. Vote him out.

There is another alternative. Not to be rude but you know dog, myself and some others have nothing good to say about Obama so don't read our threads. As long as they are put in the political section they are fair game. Mike.

10. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

So Trappy you support him for wanting to walk all over the constitution again?

Or do you support him for his desire to stop anything he doesn't like?

Can't have it both ways either you support the whole constitution or not, and he was sworn to uphold the constitution, and he sure as hell hasn't

11. bigdogtx

Jerry, my mistake if I took your post wrong. Here is my take on our current field for President:

Newt,,,,,My second choice from the beginning. His intelligence is both his biggest asset as well as his detriment. Many cannot think on a universe basis when they live day to day in the neighborhood. They don't venture out until September and go back in after the elections. I would pay good money to see him debate hussein in the Douglas style as Newt has mentioned,,,,,but alas, will not happen.

Santorum,,,,I like Rick and he is the most Conservative of all that are running. My problem with him is his pouting,,,,shows weakness and right now we don't need weakness. The media is having a heyday with him on his religion, but this will ultimately backfire on him in the end,,,,,I hope. Santorum is lacking money to run ads and his campaign and much of the BIG money does not relate to him as much as they do Romney.

Romney,,,,,SCARES me. You ever get that feeling in your gut that "something" just isn't right,,,,,I have gotten this from Mitt since 2008. Just don't trust him. Sometimes he reminds me of that old "used car salesman" pitch,,,,,tell you what you want to hear, whether it is the truth or not. His negativism towards the old candidates is getting real old,,,,,he just runs down the other guy, but doesn't spend a lot on building up the reasons to vote FOR him. His little coup with Paul really set me off. Another worry is that Karl Rove, Dana Perino and many of the R establishment have been PUSHING him down our throats from the get go as "the most electable",,,,,this was what they said about Bob Dole and John McCain. More concern is Mitt's lack of "conservative" vote,,,,,everyone says you need the Moderate vote,,,,BS,,,,Ronald Reagan proved that our country is NOT moderate. He brought over Democrats with his conservative, PRO American. If you go after the Mod vote you alienate the Conservatives and YOU NEED THEM to promote you. I think this is part of the reason most conservatives stayed home in 2008 and look at what we got. There is a lot more about Mitt that makes me against him and don't have the reasons to be FOR him.

Ultimately,,,,,I will vote for whomever gets the R nomination,,,,I HAVE TO as I feel that another 4 years of hussein will bring down this country to something we don't even recognize. While gaining the Senate is very important and that is what many are working towards now and have given up on the Presidency. I feel this is wrong. hussein will operate outside the Constitution even more than he has already. The next 4 years would be more executive orders than you can imagine and while they may be reversed later,,,,the damage will be done. There will be 2 to 3 new Supreme Court Justices appointed and confirmed in the next 4 years that will set the tone for YEARS to come. They will be like the 9th circuit or not,,,,that is the choice ahead of us.

We are in for the toughest times our generation has seen in the next few years. America will survive and adapt or it won't. Our coffers are so bare and there is no end in sight with the current trend. It has to be changed, and I am afraid that only Newt has the fortitude to do it, he just won't be able to.

Hope this helps you understand where I am. Take care.

12. rd

rd TS Member

Trappy returns after Mrs. Keet is expelled!! ? They are like Clark Kent and Superman- you never hear from them at the same time.

13. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Dog? Jerry uses the term Dog as a reply? Now I know what Jerry does for a living. Sells Crack on the corner of E. Light and Baltimore St., Baltimore, MD. One of the brothers, don't have no job, don't want no job, don't need no job. He votes fo Obama, sees the sun shine out Obama's hasp. He be the man. What a complete waste! F/S.

14. bigdogtx

F/S,,,,I thank that dog is spelled DAWG.....: D

15. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Trappy returns when he's on spring break and actually has time to run around with you old farts.
    -Trappy

16. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Active Member

Thank you Bigdog. That's the kind of well thought out post I enjoy reading. I think that Rommney will probably end up with the nomination since he has broader appeal.

It's a well known fact that most people are not politically aware and will vote on the basis of personality. That's a good part of how Obama was elected.

This forum and it's members naturally are right leaning but are not representative of the general population.

Shoot well,

Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.