1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What a piece of work.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by smsnyder, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE TO SEE THIS!!
    THE MOST STUPID STATEMENT EVER BY A PRESIDENT-Unbelievable

THIS MOST UNBELIEVABLE PRESIDENT?
    HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES.
    Bad press, including major mockery of the play by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 billion annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit.. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."
    Please pass this on to every one including every vet and their families whom you know. How in the world did a person with this mindset become our leader?
    REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT...."Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice?"

If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard service member or veteran of a military service he ought to think it over.. If you or a family member is or has served their country please pass this to them.
    Please pass this to everyone. I'm guessing that other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is just another example why
    this is the worst president in American history. Remind everyone over and
    over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Is there a link to a source to back-up your posting?

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

SM. you're nuts. He did not say that. Don't be fooled by internet rants

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

If Obama did not say these things then it was a case of mass hysteria because a whole lot of Americans, me included saw and heard him say it on TV.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I doubt that even Obama would have the stones to make a statement like that but he was probably thinking it ... What a piece of work that Clown is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

C'mon guys! He's a self-serving, skanky, two faced communist! Why wouldn't he say something like that?

7. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

I don't agree with him 90 percent of the time, but i don't think he said anything like that...

8. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

There was a mention of billing private insurers for veteran's service-related medical care, but the Administration backed down on that. Nothing this maroon does would surprise me.

The fact that supposed gun owners and shooters would still support this Administration DOES disappoint me.

9. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

This is really weird! Everybody seems to be making a case for him not being an "idiot." For crying out loud, HE'S AN IDIOT! Mortimer Snerd was a genius compared to this guy.

10. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Obama is an idiot, a disgrace to this country and not qualified to be President but we should be careful that we don't spread lies. There are plenty of proven things he has said and done to make the case against him.

11. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Here are a few places this concept was reported. It was a proposal which drew much comment from a number of sources.

CNN Report

Fox News

Even Snopes lists is a MOSTLY False. (I will grant you that Snopes often seems to favor the Liberal view so calling something MOSTLY false is "interesting".
    Snopes

FactCheck.org has additional info.
    <A href= "http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/would-obama-have-soldiers-pay-for-own-war-injuries/"> FactCheck.org </a>

And Finally

<a href=http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-veteran-insurance.htm"> TruthorFiction </a>

THE CLICK LINK DOESN'T SEEM TO WORK FOR SOME REASON BUT HERE IS THE FULL LINK:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-veteran-insurance.htm

12. loop02

loop02 Member

Mr. President, the United States should return to it's 1959 borders. Hawaii would not be a State, and you would not be a citizen. We would be rid of your worthless antisemitic ass for sure. Beni Netanyahu.

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Now THAT was a good post!

14. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

loop, that's hilarious!

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Quote:

“Ideologies aren't all that important. What's important is psychology.

“The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.

Eighty percent of the people who call themselves Democrats don’t have a clue as to political reality.
    What amazes me is that you could take a group of people who are hard workers and convince them that they should support social programs that were the exact opposite of their own personal convictions. Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want.

The voter is basically dumb and lazy. The reason I became a Democratic operative instead of a Republican was because there were more Democrats that didn’t have a clue than there were Republicans.
    Truth is relative. Truth is what you can make the voter believe is the truth. If you’re smart enough, truth is what you make the voter think it is. That‘s why I’m a Democrat. I can make the Democratic voters think whatever I want them to.”

James Carville

-------------------------------------------

The mindset of these clowns.....

Jerbear

16. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

still waiting for a source to smsnyder's post LMAO or is that Luckyman in disguise, with his usual cutting and pasting of b.s. nonsense email chain letters.

17. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Sernv99, Just click on CNN report and Fox news report above. I guess they made it up to.

18. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

smsnyder: As I say again, post a link to the source where it references Obama saying the EXACT quotes you pasted in your first post.

19. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Let me see if I can clear this mess up. I was there in the room when he said it. I looked at him and called him a useless piece of scumsack trash and asked him if he'd like to step outside. You know what he did? He tried to tapdance...and the skanky little communist couldn't even do that.

LMAO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.