1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what a mess-- problem solved!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by daydreamer1, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

first let me thank all who replied to my 1st. post.the fact that it was his problem and not mine did not make me feel any better. i put mysef in his place and felt terrible for him. but he e mail me this morning that a thoughtful neighbor had picked up the stock for him so it would not be stolen and brought it to him saturday eveing.i am a believer in the fact that if we do not try in even a small way to look out for each other than there is probberly no hope left for any of us. thanks for listining . al dulude

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Good work all around. Honor is a wonderful thing. Jake

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

And THAT is why you should always have a package signed for if it is worth over 10 bucks. It only cost a bit of spare change to have it signed for and is worth a lot more if there is ever a question. John

5. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

to all who were kind enough to respond to my problem- thank you. i have learned a good lesson! all the insurance in the world would not have helped in this case, but requiring a signed delevery statement is possibley the only way to remove the missery caused by my ommision and i will never put a buyer in this situation again from now on all my packages will require a signed delevery by purchaser! lesson learned. thank goodness a good ending! al dulude --ps. this was one of the nicest after market sets i have ever seen, would have been a great loss not to be seen on such a fine gun.

6. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The signature option is $3-$5 depending on the shipping co. Very well worth it. Some also include the option of an adult (over 21) signature.

20 bucks isn't worth the headache, but any more than that, asks for an adult sig.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.