1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

what a high quality high grade gunsmith

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Since i have alot of time on my hand i have spent many hours working with a Master gunsmith Mike Crevar Phone 412-466-3395. pittsburgh, pa. Mikes work is outstanding and he is very good on high quality high priced guns. I won't let anyone else touch my guns. I have known mike for over 25 years. You won't go wrong. His prices are more than fair. Kreighoff, Kolar, Perazzi, Browning.

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I also know Mike He has a few of my older single barrel trap guns that he is doing complete restorations on. His prices are great and his work is second to none. He does all his own blueing including rust blue ect. I drove to penn. from the u.p. of michigan just to meet him last spring. If you are collecting guns or just want one fixed his knowledge is awsome. JMHO, Bill Grill

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

mike is certified. 40 years experience at the SAME location. if you guys need any parts, stocks, triggers etc.( Shot guns and rifles) mike has thousands of them. AND i mean everywhere. Hell, mikes got more gun parts than E BAY. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mike creavar gun smith

mike crevar gunsmith