1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What a guy!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Luckyman, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Bill & Hillary...

Worse than you thought & worth remembering.

Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching my 8 year old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until he was a little older to discuss it with him, but now he knows more about it than I did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of "is" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one does NOT have sex.

4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie "Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.

6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonment's from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other " Clinton " scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips.

9. Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars (I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned tax dollars) for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.

10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society. (Not to mention the scores you pardoned while Governor of Arkansas )

11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've received from your "friends."

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight ( China, silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!

13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!

14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?

What a guy!

2. nipper

nipper TS Member

Most sexual harrasment cases dont even qualify by definition--monica and probably most of these other women were not against his advancments so how was he harrassing them??

Bill

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

I think it's apparent you are missing the point here Bill!!!

4. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The point is if you voted for Bill and Al you made a big mistake! From your response I assume you voted for the idiot...

5. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Over half the stuff posted on this site is about anything other than Trap! I apologize if this offended you in any way....Do you do this with everyone that creates a thread that does not pertain to trap?

6. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Pointless enough for your to participate in devilsadvocate? This post was meant to display basic facts that otherwise would go un reported and inform a predominantly Republican audiance about some interesting facts...Nothing more....Nothing less....Like half the content on this site!!!!

7. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Luckyman,

I enjoyed the post. Just disregard comments from Lit and his followers. Lately, it seems to be his time of the month...most of the time.

Peace

Blue

8. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Thanks guys!

I thought I was in the midst of a bunch of Dumbocrat/Clinton lovers!!!

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Literalist,

I would agree with you, were it not for the fact that we're getting ready to put Bill back into office. Under his wife's name, of course (since it's unconstitutional for him to serve again), but we know that under this arrangement, there will be a "Bill" wing of the White House complete with his own hand-picked staff, etc...

So based on that...I'm inclined to cut the poster a little slack.

(However, I just posted a thread on owning air pistols in Japan, which has nothing to do with trapshooting in America...so do please feel free to go take a whack at me there, if the "dose of truth" about the Clintons is creating too much heat in the kitchen for you here).

But here's the good news - it's open season on Lame Duck George Bush too!

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

Lit, there is always room for me to be wrong (I hope?).

After all...the subject of this thread is on the campaign trail right now, going the "low route." He may just turn off enough people, to turn the tide towards decency. (I doubt it, but hey...)

11. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Lit, I think it just proves that about 50% of this country has no clue,,,Vote for a demacrat and don't complain when interest rates and taxes go up.

The dems,,,1 is a lying cheating old broad on a power trip,, the other knows nothing except how to speak in public and he's doing a darn good job of it.

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

nipper said;

"Most sexual harrasment cases dont even qualify by definition--monica and probably most of these other women were not against his advancments so how was he harrassing them??"

Apparently you didn't watch Barbara Walters' interview of Juanita Broderick on prime time network TV,,the truth about her rape by slick willie. The interview was graphic, and detailed the physical harm he did to her. Physical harm that is documented. That interview was broadcast nationally during slicks last year in office. He also pleaded guilty in the Paula Jones law suit.

likes-to-shoot said:

"why do the Democrats keep getting voted in office?????"

They don't. The latest election was in the dumocrat favor. The three previous elections had the dumocrats relegated to the level of irrelevance,,a status that is well deserved.

13. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

being a relative newcomer to this site ( & computors ) i kind of enjoy posts of this nature especially ones that are presented in a way to refresh my( not so young) memory. BTW i like #8s but am not closed minded & will use that other size. thank you for keeping us newbees & in my case ( age 67) maturebees interested in this site. remember no refunds on missed birds so get em all. ross

14. Pass103

Pass103 TS Member

Clintons are low class, what else can you say.

15. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Of all the dirty low down crap these two have done and been involved with over the years the one thing I just can't believe nothing was done or investigated was the death of Vince Foster,,That was no suicide!!!!!

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I just wonder if billary, if elected (God forbid) is going to bring back the silverware and china she had stolen, so we as tax payers don't have to pay for another set of china and silverware in the Whitehouse. After all, she was so fond of the pattern that she took, she can bring it back if she gets in and save us some tax money for her health plan.

Psst...Wana buy a fork? How about a knife? Maybe a plate? <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=hillarys_coat.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

17. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

There are getting to be more people on the government dole, therefore they are prevailing in politics. The candidates spout off all of the things they are going to take from the "wealthy' and "big, (you insert) oil, drug co., business, ect". and give to the truly poor and needy, who by the way live much better than I did in growing up in lower middle class. The have nots (in their own mind) out number the haves and therefore outvote them. Plus we just have a lot of people who are ignorant of how things really work and believe every promise they hear. So now are democratic choices are Hillary for 8 more years of change and Barrack a slick, likable guy who has done absolutely nothing since becoming a senator. I hope we have not gone past the point of no return, but I think its too late.

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

flincher100, why is it you are the only one crying for a moderator? We are having a conversation and no one is getting out of hand and you step in like you're the internet police and dial 911 for a moderator,if you don't like the topic get out and move on.

Jerbear

19. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Amen Jer,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.