1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What a GREAT shoot & Thank You!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I have gotten back from the Cardinal Center for the Cardinal Classic Shoot. What a shoot and a great place to do it! The Cardinal Center is a premier shooting facility! If you look @ the scores in the doubles and Caps events, you will see why! Great targets and great people. Ice cream and walleye was plentiful. If you haven't been to the Cardinal Center, you need to go. The shoots keep getting better, and there is 3 shoots next year. Mark one of them down on you calender, and you will be glad you did! Also, this was my first major shoot vending (more than 50 people). I would like to personally say thank you to all who purchased Downrange Wads, grease, and cleaning rods from me! I appreciate your business, and hope you will come back for more. I will be there for all three shoots next year, and wished it was tomorrow!

Thanks again,
    Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    "The Scattergun Store"
    (270) 804-5454

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

3. trapat

trapat TS Member

Matt: I bought one of your one piece cleaning rods at the shoot. Just used it tonight and I can say without a doubt it is the best one piece rod I ever owned. For those trapshooters that clean their guns it's a must.I'll see you next year, I plan on attending all the Cardinal shoots. Pat Christopher

!

4. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

MAtt -

Was good to meet you. Looked for you Sunday to pick up those other 3 boxes of Rex but I missed you. Maybe I'll see you up at Mason some time soon.

Jeff

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Jeff,

Sorry, but I headed out early. I wanted to sleep in my own bed for a night. Thanks for your business though, and I hope to see you @ Mason for Great Lakes Grand!

Pat, Thanks for the compliment! Customer service and quality is my top priority! I am a one person show, and appreciate the help in making my dream come true!

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    "The Scattergun Store"

6. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.