1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What a great day

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Tomorrow in northern Delaware it's gonna be 68....and I'm 15 minutes away from the range...opens at 0900 hrs.

Curt

2. BMC

BMC Member

96 degrees here today, not sure I would want to be shooting right now..lol

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

BMC...Where do you live?? 96 degrees !! Man....it touched 50 here today and I walked around in short sleeves!!! 96 ??? How about I give you.....say 10 flats of ammo..if I can visit.........SOON !!!..........Uncle Sam, Pa.

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Just got home from a day at the range. I might go again tomorrow. I'll certainly be at the club Wednesday evening. Might rain Thursday and Friday. Those will be good days to catch up on reloading. I might get to empty a bunch more over the weekend if the weather holds. I now ask myself, why am I sitting in front of my PC and posting in this forum? "Self, Why are you sitting in front of your PC, posting in this forum?" Sheer boredom is the answer.

5. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

Shot today. 54 degrees and snow melting.

6. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I hear you, 80ยบ+ here today, very little wind (unusual for this part of South Dakota).

WW

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Dave my boy I feel your pain. Bill

8. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

It has been mid 70's with a light breeze for the last several days in Central California. The problem I have is 1) my gun club is only open Wednesday, Sat/Sun and 2) the dreaded day job keeps me busy far too much. Might have to make an adjustment soon.

9. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

Today in south, central Ky, we had 4 feet of sunshine. My trees are almost budded out, my flowers are blooming, the dogs are shedding, the horses are shedding and then I had to go to work. It's always something! Sure beats the hell out of where I came from in WI............snow............Nubs Wagner.

10. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

It was a great day for shooting here in the DC Metro area and I hit 21 twice!! I wasn't even using my own gun today so who knows what will happen when I get in synch with my own gun, but it was a very good day none the less. I've been fortunate to have a really good coach and some great advice and liking this shooting thing!

Have a great week ya'll!!

Luvn

11. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Lost my childhood and oldest friend today. Any day is a great day to shoot, God Bless you Mike.

Robert

12. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Robert, very very sorry for your loss. I've been through that. It's really painful.

Luvn...you are gonna be whippin' the butts of all those guys over at PG soon enough...LOL!!! Bring those scores and guns to Florida and do it!!! Good shooting.

13. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Hey Recurvy,

Can't make it to Florida this time, but have a great time and we'll see you real soon!!

Luvn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.