1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What a crappy thing to do...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

    Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    25,251
    Location:
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Moral of the story.... don't cheat on a tattoo artist.
     
  2. Auctioneer

    Auctioneer Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2009
    Messages:
    4,965
    If that was all she got then she should be happy. He could have done alot worst. LOL HA HA HA
     
  3. grntitan

    grntitan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,232
    Location:
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    Classic..... LOL

    Remind me not to get my next tat by him. I may have pi$$ed him off somewhere along the way. :)
     
  4. kiv-c

    kiv-c Member

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2009
    Messages:
    852
    Ah yes, the old "cheap wine and tequila shots" trick. Works every time!
     
  5. trapshooteraa27aa

    trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,102
    This same guy did a tattoo of a W on each butt cheek. When I bend over it says wow and when I stand on my head it says mom. What a great man.
    Chris
     
  6. likes-to-shoot

    likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2006
    Messages:
    6,103
    Location:
    Iowa
    It didn't bother her to crap on him so what's the problem?
     
  7. grntitan

    grntitan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,232
    Location:
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    Chris,

    We will take your word for it. Please no pics. :)
     
  8. Pull & Mark

    Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2006
    Messages:
    5,423
    This is text book case for the Jerry Springer show. Maybe someone should shoot him a E-mail. LOL. Now thats funny!!! break em all Jeff
     
  9. crusha

    crusha TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    5,762
    You'll notice it's Dayton, Ohio.


    As someone who hails from the Dayton area, my first thought was: this has GOT to be in East Dayton (white trash redneck 40% of the city...the other 60%, I will decline to attach pejorative monikers to, since it contains a Martin Luther the King Boulevard, and with the Irish Mocha Bolshevik in the White House, I just feel a need to be more, well, sensitive about these things).



    Now, seriously, guys...can Sparta REALLY compete with this?
     
  10. trapshooteraa27aa

    trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,102
    Matt, U sayin I dont have a nice ass?? And no sparta cant compete its way to hot for a tattoo shop. Dam almost spilled my adult beverage.
    Chris
     
  11. nutty1

    nutty1 TS Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    182
    lol, i love it, maybe that will teach her a lesson
     
  12. Recoil Sissy

    Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,651
    Brian:

    Thought article linked above might be 'your girl' til I noticed she was from a different town.

    sissy
     
  13. robervl

    robervl TS Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Messages:
    65
    Trapshooter what does it say when you do cartwheels?
     
  14. trapshooteraa27aa

    trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    2,102
    Ifin i could do a cartwheel i think it would sat cheerioooooooo
     
  15. ysr_racer

    ysr_racer Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    1,270
    Man, that stinks:)
     
  16. Brian in Oregon

    Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 1998
    Messages:
    25,251
    Location:
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  17. grntitan

    grntitan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,232
    Location:
    IL(The gun friendly Southern Part)
    Foiled Again....................





    And Brian would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that dog too.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.