1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

What 40million could buy you!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Hi - Bill's wife Liz here. (re-posted with link above)
    I am a local REALTOR in Marquette. A very special property just got listed and I saw the slideshow of it for the first time today. I knew immediately that I had to share it with the people on Trapshooters! You will thoroughly enjoy it. The property is Granot Loma, a 1920's lodge of spectacular proportions - a stone and log masterpiece set on the rocky southern shore of Lake Superior.

When I was maybe college age, it was rumored that Mohammad Ali was considering purchasing it. He didnt, but a rather well to do fellow from the Chicago area did. It is listed for 40 million. Its not my listing, but I'd love to be able to show it to any qualified buyers out there -- or heck, maybe if everyone gangs together!

If you ever need property up around the Marquette area please visit my website at www.BuyMarquette.com. In the meantime, have an enjoyable evening sharing this. Copy and past this into your browser http://www.upwaterfront.com/gl/ or click on link above.

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

You would definitely be a troll until 10 years of permanent residence! Also I do not think you could shoot targets over lake superior the Michigan D.E.Q.
    would be all over you like dots on dice. However with all that property I an sure you could set up a beautiful trap range. Now have you been pre approved
    for a loan of this magnitude or are you a cash buyer? If you buy this from my wife, I think I can get you an honorary Yooper Status or at the very least you would probably be the best well heeled troll around.lol Bill
    P.S. I think we could throw a great party in that log cabin!

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Liz,There is no way I could afford to pay the kid that mows the grass,let alone the Lodge.But, I will buy it.What the hell we got $ billions that will be here anyday to help the people out that bought a property they could in no way afford.So,thank's to all of you hard working STIFFs out there I am going to be setting up on Snob Knob drinking a cool one on your Tax Dollars.

Now, all I have to do is get my Welfare payments raised.Then I can eat Lobster.

Can someone bring me a cool one?

Bocephas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

realtor granot loma cr ke big bay

what 40 million could buy

what 40million could buy you