1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Westy Hogans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Border Bandit, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Many said, because of fuel prices, weather, etc. there would be a big drop in attendance; but 120+ squads ain't bad, in my view. There was a shortage of scorers, and many experienced folks volunteered, and did a fabulous job, many with the old ways of proper target and squad calling. Very refreshing, and appreciated.

Some withdrew from event 3, me included, because of the rain, but there was a fairly long line at the pay to shoot windows at 8AM this morning. Since the stock on my gun belongs to Kolar, I was admonished to be very careful with it ..droping it in the mud is not an option, (grin) so I packed it up and came home, in preparation for the trip to Racine, next week. Also, accompanying the Kolar in the back of the red truck, were the 2,500 clean, boxed STS hulls from Frank Pasco. Thanks again, Frank ...mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.