1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Westy Hogans Pins

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bmuellersjr., Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmuellersjr.

bmuellersjr. TS Member

Did anyone get westy hogans pins for this year even though it was cancelled? If you do how much do you think you should sell them for? Let me know thanks!

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Care to sell me one? Mike.

3. WTW

WTW Member

I was there and I didn't get a pin. There was very few of us there and it was a beatifful weekend. To bad all the roads were closed.

Ted

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Hey we were there. That was us shooting up on bank 7. We went up on Wednesday and couldn't figure out why no one came, the weather was so nice; then we tried to go to Shamokin for ice cream....grin

best...mike

5. hera200

hera200 Member

I guess sometimes I can be a little clueless but I do wish in posts like this one that folks would give a little insight into what they are talking about. What are these pins and why was nobody there and where is this taking place? Just wondering?.....BUD

6. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Bud...

The Westy Hogans is the last ATA shoot held each year (I think in September) at the State facilities in Elysburg in Pennsylvania.

Each shooter gets a little hat pin when they register. Some people actually collect them.

Last year's event was canceled because major flooding in that part of Pennsylvania closed roads, washed away towns and campgrounds and killed at least 8 people.

Keller

7. hera200

hera200 Member

Thanks unknown one for the comeback and info NoW I understand what this is all about. Just wish it would have been a lot better news for everyone involved. Just when we think we may have things in hand, mother nature sure can come along and lay on a lesson in humility. Hope everyone in PA HAS BEEN RECOVERING AS WELL AS IS POSSIBLE.....BUD

8. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Thanks, Keller for pitching in, Here's the story; but there's lots more. The pin, spoken of, is depicted in the photo, and they are, in fact, very collectible.

best....mike

9. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

westy hogans pin